Congrats To Jayde Flanagan & Chris Barratt

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Congrats To the following to bowlers Jayde Flanagan & Chris Barratt for Winning The 2006 National Youth Cup today held at Werribee and congrats to the runners up Toni Woodcock & Stephan Cowland.
was a well run tournament like always it werribee. see most of you at Mt Gravatt if not maybe at Werribee Youth Cup in March.
Chris

Id just like to congratulate Cow on being runner up in this years National Youth Cup...Nice bowling mate!!
Good Luck for the rest of your trip (in all three places hahaha!!)

Jen

congratulations jayde well bowled no one was going to beat you this weekend goodluck for the rest of the week ........................ and just for BRAHM from tas best 278 ever had 1st 10 then 4 miss

Tiger said:
He did WHAT? :-s :shock:
What'd he leave?

He was lucky to get that 4. He was throwing good shots out wide and on the 11th, he hit centre arrow and shot into the corner. I'm pretty sure he took out the 4, 7, 8 & 9. The spare shot was identical to the first one. Straight up centre and off into the corner.

I felt so sorry for the guy, he worked hard to get where he did.

becky22 said:
He was lucky to get that 4. He was throwing good shots out wide and on the 11th, he hit centre arrow and shot into the corner. I'm pretty sure he took out the 4, 7, 8 & 9. The spare shot was identical to the first one. Straight up centre and off into the corner.
I felt so sorry for the guy, he worked hard to get where he did.
Yeah that's a shame after a great start, just tugged it, and it ran away down the hill on him twice.
Hopefully he just shrugs it off and gets on with the bizzo.
He certainly has worked very, very hard in the last 6 months or more to get himself up for this, and has been one of the very big improvers down here. Hard to believe, but he wasn't bowling at all 12 months back.
Hates a beer too, does our Brahmy :p

We would just like to say congratulations to Jayde on her win at Werribee - proving that she is not only a fox but she also loves to lick the bag. (Love you Jayde!) Good luck in Perth!
Also, congratulations to Chris Barratt on a great win.
Well done to all the other finalists, especially Bee and Kimmy.
Love,
Krissy and Ben
(written from the Virgin Blue Room at Melbourne Airport)

Back
Top Bottom