School Age National Training Squad

A

all_star_mel

Who is going to try out for the School Age National Training Squad? Does anyone know where the roll off will be held at?
icon_biggrin.gif

hey. yeh from wot i know (and its not gospel so it may b wrong) the roll-off will b in the centre that the champs is in...
the tba will obviously let us all know more details when the time comes round 2 it so just hang onto ur hat 4 a bit....
bye
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah Im trying out and I got a letter today and all it said is its still to be announced !

Damm i wish i was still at school ah well i will have to relegate my spot in last years team to some lucky bowler its a great experience .

Hey

yeh i am planning on trying out from what i've heard tassie's shield roll off's start the same week end so unless they change the dates i will be choosing this

L8eR Dan
icon_cool.gif

Hey All

Yeah that's right the roll off will be held in the centre that the tournament will be held in. At this stage the TBA are deciding which centre and I can tell you they are very close to a decision .. it should be in the next couple of days hopefully.

I should be one of the first to know, and with TBA's approval I will let you guys know ASAP.

Cheers

We are proud to announce that the 5th WTBA Asian School Championship will be held at Ed Fleming Lanes next April 4-8, 2002.

There are 28 member countries that are eligible to compete.

The trails for the Australian teams will be held on February 9-10, 2002.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO

heya just a question it says school age team does that actually mean u have to be at school cos im 16 but i dont go to school anymore??
thanks!
icon_razz.gif

The entry form is in the National forum - one of the regulations is that you must be a fulltime student.

no fair!!!
what if i went to tafe??
like full time tafe
that classes as full time school
schweet!!

If you are full time at Seconday school, TAFE or University then you are eligible.

You must also be 18 and under as at 1st January.

ok just one more question and i will shut up

if i went to tafe full time for half of the year, say a 1 semester course can i still be elligable or do i have to do another course in the second semester?
shut up im dumb ok!!

Back
Top Bottom