2006 drafts

I know that both Tyrone White and Kyle Webber are drafting and hopefully will make it as they would be great assets to a team, good luck guys hope to see you both there bowling at shield!!! :D

Craigy

Hey Hamish

Chris Wingett is not drafting he is too young and the chances of him being picked up at his age are very slim maybe next year if he doesnt make it

Sorry
Rachael

Hey

Pretty sure Renee Millici is drafting, good luck to her making a team but they'd be crazy to go past her!!!

MJ

mtgravatt said:
Hey Hamish
Chris Wingett is not drafting he is too young and the chances of him being picked up at his age are very slim maybe next year if he doesnt make it
Sorry
Rachael
what do you mean he is to young? what age do you have to be before you are allowed to be drafted?

It is not that he is too young to nominate it is that he probably wont be considered because of his age he is only 14 years old.

Rachael

After recieving the call on Saturday morning, I would like to congratulate my sister, Jess on being selected to bowl for NT at Shield. (OMG I must be ill...I am congratulating her!! :shock: )
Id also like to congratulate Tyrone White and Kyle Webber also from ACT&Southern, who were also selected to bowl for NT.

Well Done to the 3 of you. You all deserve it!!

Jen

Hey

i would also like to congratulate Laura Kairn and Kirsten Taafe for getting drafted to NT as well. Congrats to Jess Jones as well.

cya all at shield

bec

Would like to congratulate all the people who have ben drafted for shield this year.

But a HUGE congrats to my brother, Chris Watson, who has also been drafted to NT.

He bowled extremely well in national youth cup on the weekend and this drafting has just capped offa great week for him.

Well done bro

Matt

Well done to all the juniors who made their respective teams either by roll off, selection or drafting...

Also big congrats to our baby sister Taya Reggars for being invited back to represent Northern New South Wales for the second year.

Hoping these nationals are as rewarding as the last

Congratulations Aunty Kirsten for successfully drafting to N.T.
Kick Ass Aunty K
Love maddie,jessie and katie.:p :p :p

I would like give a big big congrats to Kirto you hot fox for getting drafted to N.T. Thats so awesome right now!!!!

GO KIRTO GO KIRTO GO!!!!

Nobbsei

Congratulation to Kirsten, Kyle, Ty & also Renee who got drafted for Tas! Awesome guys... Guess ill see u in Canberra!:p Woops almost forget you Jess... Sowwie... CONGRATS!!!

Hey just wanted to say congrats to Jess Lawrence on getting drafted by tassie!!! Good work jess hope ya kick some ass at nats n shield!!! :p
Love Tarsha xoxo

Congrates to everyone that got drafted especially the girls drafted from Victoria ... ( jess L, Kirsten and Laura)... a full list of alll the interstate president shield teams r listed on www.tenpin.org.au, just search for President Shield 2006. well done again to those who got drafted and made the all the interstate teams..hopefulli everyone bowls realli well in april...
cya all in canberra

^#*Caroline.C*#^

Congratulations to all that were selected for the drafts....
a special congratulations to Kyle and Jess for getting the chance to go away for NT
cheers :D
-xoxo- MISSY -xoxo

Back
Top Bottom