2005 Hall Of Shame

i got a nice series last night. i started off beautifully with 153 and 162 both well below my average. Come the third game i just gave up and threw a 246. consistant.

smbhb said:
i got a nice series last night. i started off beautifully with 153 and 162 both well below my average. Come the third game i just gave up and threw a 246. consistant.
Maybe you should give up every night :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

My Bob Elliot Memorial effort has to be mentioned....170 average...205-123-118-113-benched-160......started with a bang and then slienced myslef! And the team missed the cut by just over 20 pins! great help i was!

OH! you guys... i beat my lowest for this year by one pin.. from previous posts you can see my lowest was like 87... well at east coast this year.. i broke that with a fabulous 86.. and some other crap, like some 90 games.. woooooooo best bowler ever.. me and cass think i should get a special prize in our tuesday league for im the most 'unimproved player' for the year.. my average is dropping.. its great.. least i can laugh about it.. hrmmm i think i should quit.. or go to a bumper league

Won't mention names, in Centre League at Moonah last night one bowler rolled a 268/3, with a 57 game to open with.

Hey tonight at penrtih with a average of 209 i threw the games on 164 154 213 184 was very impressed only because i still won 3 games an overall

Hey Darcy, nice way to join the 100 club last night, 268 first game followed by 164 2nd game! Don't think you'd want to speak about the other two games either.

I think it was monday or wednesday night i smashed the pocket and left a 9 pin it fell and another pin came across and stood it back up again and i was like WTF any theres mine.

oh im back again.. last night i shot a 152 then an 80 then a 109 and then a 120.. im so bad.. i still dont have the lowest game in the league god damnit!! there goes that average again...

ok well my friend told me to put this is here, i have left the 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10 three times this month,
thats all wat i have gotta say

Laterz Brett

hmm back again....last monday - 113, 134, 221
they call me mr consistent:cool:

Street Racer said:
ok well my friend told me to put this is here, i have left the 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10 three times this month,
thats all wat i have gotta say
Laterz Brett

how does one only take out a 6 pin?:confused: thats just bizzarre...

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
how does one only take out a 6 pin?:confused: thats just bizzarre...

took the 6-9.
Possibly sparing practise? Or just an assy shot...

Whilst Im here, I saw a solid 5 pin yesterday...from a lefty ;)

i know for state selection i only bowled one 200:eek: a couple of 170s and all the rest of about 20 games under 150. tuesday night only just 370amde :confused: :confused:

State team roll offs, cant remember who it was, left the 1-3-6, took the 3 pin out of it. Same day, cant remember who it was again, 1-2-4-6-10, straight through it, it was a good effort

~Mrs Storm~ said:
took the 6-9.
Possibly sparing practise? Or just an assy shot...
Whilst Im here, I saw a solid 5 pin yesterday...from a lefty ;)

it called a switch blade drilled to go long, and me having very bad aiming

Back
Top Bottom