2005 Hall Of Shame

S

Shadow

hey ppl i thought seeing its the new yrs day i should make a new hall of shame so here it is. . . :D

so feel free 2 start posting ur shames of this yr while bowling :p

I'll fess up, 112 with a pair of strikes tonight. Yep it just doesn't get any better.
From wonderland..................

NO, its totally my fault but if they want to take the blame thats cool with me.

I now have a legitimate claim to this thread. After 4 years away from the sport, a mate signed us up for the Mega Bucks league at Kedron Bowl. Unfortunately I have no gear. House shoes and his Storm Sky Bolt were my weapons for the night. I can make all the excuses in the world, but I'd be lucky if I hit my mark half a dozen times tonight. Even dumped one in the moat. :oops:

I ended my last season on a 209 ave. Tonight I opened with 129, 124 and 162 for a massive 415 series. :lol: I fully expected to bowl reasonably well. When ever I've taken a break from the game, I always came back better than before, but it seems a 4 year break was just too long. Oh well, time for my wife to become a bowling widow again. Practice, practice, practice.

159 seems to be a popular score. I opened with that at the now closed Osbourne Park Bowl in WA. 159, 237, 285 = 681. :evil:

A 3 game block I bowled in a recent tournament, 223-136-168 for a massive 527. Whatever I did (wrong or right) in the 223 I could not repeat after that.

David.

I feel ashamed well and truly compared to some of you, lol, my work of the week was the 112, 115, 234 I bowled at Lismore a week or so ago

I backed up a very pleasing 584 in 3 games (although with a 153 in it) with an awful 488 (3 games) the next night. I was on such a high and didnt think i could do anything wrong...i shoulda stayed at home.

To make things more frustrating i averaged 193 for a 771 in four games, two days later.

Consistency?....whats that?

Tonight...in the 2nd game, 10th frame all I needed was a double and it would hav been sealed...could i do it? Nope...First one, no prob...2nd shot...down the gutter....WOO! :oops: :evil: Apparently Jono was scared to talk to me when he saw it happen...and for those of you who are wondering, yes I made the spare... :roll:

I felt great tonight. 205, 210 and a damn 183 = 598. :evil: I opened the first 3 frames in the last game. Missed two 6 pins. :oops: I never miss 6 pins. At least I'm not in as much pain anymore. :wink:

Onwards and upwards. :D

~JeN_JeN~ said:
Tonight...in the 2nd game, 10th frame all I needed was a double and it would hav been sealed...could i do it? Nope...First one, no prob...2nd shot...down the gutter....WOO! :oops: :evil: Apparently Jono was scared to talk to me when he saw it happen...and for those of you who are wondering, yes I made the spare... :roll:
Man, to get Johno scared you must've been pretty...well let's just say not a happy chappy. :p

2 Nights in a row of 569 series. Last night i bowl at the 4-7-10 with my Razor Wire i think. It hiit the 4 pin, took out the 7 and one of them jumped acrosss and nicked the 10 pin...but it didn't fall over. The stupid 10 pin just stood there wobbling. PS Razor Wire's a good spare ball if ya can chuck it hard enough.

Bubyee

I shot 669 with a 158 in there in centre league. 158, 299 :cry: , 212 = 669

Peace
Chris

Heres sum great consistency on my part last saturday 188-197-97 for a massive 482 :lol: had 4 baggers in both the 188 n 197 lol

Back
Top Bottom