2005 Cairns Open

L

Lefty

I was hoping to find an entry form on the Forum, and maybe a squad listing. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?

Hi to all

Just would like to no who is going in the cairns open

Kellbell
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Kel...
I'm should be going in it if I don't have to work or anything go's wrong lol! :lol: \:D/

Hey every1
I'll definitly be in it but im not sure about the dates either.

Skins

hey i was talking with a few Nq juniors they were all keen for skins but not the open lol so there should be some good bowling on the friday night in the skins by some of Norths Top juniors :)

:p both triangles will be there

Cheers Scotty

Hey can any one tell me when the skins are on in cairns I was told that they was no skins
can any one let us know
thanks
kelbell :?: :?: :?: :?:

Hey kellbell,

On the entry form the dates say
fri 28th, sat 29th and sun 30th of jauary 2005.
Im not sure if thats right so incase its not
plz dont bite my head off..lol.. :?: :?

here they can any one tell me if there is a skins on at the cairns open

thanks
Kelbel
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: l

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I also was reading the entry form the other day and I can't see anything on there about the skins!!! Is there any on??? And if not, why??? Just thought this would be like any other tournament - skins on the Friday night and then the Open on the Saturday and Sunday. Can anybody clear this up for us???

Hey,

Well from what i have been hearing the skins is on the friday not to sure the times but when i do find out i will post them through.

Thanks Lisa :twisted:

There hasn't been a friday night skins at Cairns for a couple of years. They replaced the skins with the preview tournament to make room for the friday night squad, so that the first five matchplay games can be bowled Saturday night.

Don't know if it has changed this year, though.

The 2005 Cairns Open is on the 28th, 29th & 30th of January as the entry form states. Due to the format, there are no skins to be conducted at this event. There have not been any skins in Cairns for 3 years at least. The Cairns Tenpin Bowling Association website has an entry form available for you to print and has an updated squad list as of 9th January 2005.

Entry Form
http://www.cairns10pin.cairns.net.au/events/entry2005.htm

Squad List
http://www.cairns10pin.cairns.net.au/events/sql2005.html

For any further information, please email the association
[email protected]
Gavin Third
2005 Cairns Open Tournament Director

Back
Top Bottom