Youth Rolloffs for 2005.

When following the link provided and logging in etc clicking on the link to the file results in an error 404 - file / page not found.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

You have to be a member of the site to download this form. Perhaps sargefx could download it (if he is a member) and post it on TB??

Chris

CIO said:
You have to be a member of the site to download this form. Perhaps sargefx could download it (if he is a member) and post it on TB??

Chris

Yes I am a member on that site and I would suggest that you fill in the registration to dl the entry form.
I could indeed post the form here, but then what is the point when you can simply fill in the registration form and dl it from the hosting site.

Cheers
Sarge

I am a member of the site in question and that is the error which I recieved.

If you aren't a member it tells you to register before you can download the file. The error I recieved was to the effect of file and or page not found. Error 404.

I've also tried a different browser with the same result.

sargefx said:
CIO said:

Chris

Yes I am a member on that site and I would suggest that you fill in the registration to dl the entry form.
I could indeed post the form here, but then what is the point when you can simply fill in the registration form and dl it from the hosting site.

Cheers
Sarge

Perhaps not everyone wants to be a member of that site. . . and if we work together to share resources we can all benefit. . . . .

Chris

Youth Entry Form

Here is the PDF document for those that had not been able to down load from the above posted link,

Anyone know whats happening with this?
Is it on or haven't there been enough people interested?
Cheers, Dave

Anyone know whats happening with this?
Is it on or haven't there been enough people interested?
Cheers, Dave

Its still on. 6 guys have nominated so a roll off must take place for the 4 spots in the team.

Starts 9.30am tomorrow at Kelmscott

Back
Top Bottom