You want a title under your name ?

Graham

Staff member
Hi everyone ..
I have been busy this weekend - I have changed some code in the Forum so that we can have a Title of our choice under our name when we post in the forum. As you can see, I have chosen Moderator - but you can have anything and everything you like (within reason of course)
icon_wink.gif
It can be the same or totally different to someone else - it doesn't really matter. Some examples - Super Coach, Mr Unco, Miss Happy .... I think you get the idea. AND if you have a nickname as your login - maybe you could have your real name there .... just a suggestion.

So either email me [email protected] or leave a post after this one with the title you want. I will get your request up within the week.

ENJOY !

Could I have "Where's the Camera"
That's what most people greet me with, when I enter a Centre!
icon_biggrin.gif

Any chance of getting "Speedbump". A few people from the De Veer tournaments over the last 3 years know me as that. Thanks.

Daniel. See me after league on Friday and I will give you the address of the last remaining website in the world that you haven't posted regarding your De Veer history.
Regards from your ear bashed friends.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Graham Iwouldnt mind having The Ballmeister after my name as it is something people usually call me. Thanks mate. Baron
icon_smile.gif

We only call you Ballmeister when your in earshot, you idiot. You should hear what we call you when you aren't close by.

Staxie Boy

What do u mean when Baron isnt close by most of us tell it straight to his face.

Slimy Lefthanded %^@&$&%$%&@$&^##$^#%*^#&$*^#*^#*%^*^%^*%*^%*^#*%^*#*%*($%%$&($&%$&$%($(&$&(^(&^(&$$%*^#*$(^%)*)*%^&^($%TYHCI&*%$%I%&*%$C I%$^*%

The list is endless when it comes to the BALLMEISTER

I thought of being Camel Jockey but that originally belongs to Angelo MAglieri, so my real name will do me for now Thx Graham

Alan Skupin

GIDDY UP !!!!

Graham,

"The Drillman" has a nice ring to it. Could you please add that to my title?

Thanks

Hi Graham

Could you please put Paul and Jodi M under our nick thanks

Cheers

Jodi

Back
Top Bottom