wots yr league average at the moment?

S

Showboat

hey pplz
just wondering and stuff wot your league avgs r and wot lanes u bowl @ :p

well i couldnt be happier. last year my averages were 140 and now i have a 174 and 173 average at werribee victoria. its a bid improvement and looks like its going up.
bye

I had a 170 ave last year but so far at Kedron ive got a 186 and 185 ave which i think is good for me. i wont mention my other ave at redcliffe. :oops:

Centre League: 207 average
Sponsors League: 217 average
Moonah Bowl - Very Easy condition though, carry's the only drawback
I'm happy as before I retired two years ago I was 180 & 182.
All's looking up :D

my league average at the moment is 185.
At jsc my average was 187. :roll: :lol: :shock:

Tuesday Fives: 180 (after a really bad first half of the year)
Thursday Aces: 175 (after a really bad first half of the year)
State Youth Singles: 202

heyas

in central coast singles my ave is 176 i think and i averaged 189 for qualifying at jsc so yeah im on me way back up again!

mine has gone from 164 to 175 and i bowl at capalaba & Greenslopes :p

Well, I was only subbing last week in the Sponsors league down in Moonah and since I haven't bowled in league for over a year, I thought I would give it a shot. Averaged 185 for my first week, so I am happy with that, considering I was averaging about 184 before I decided to stop bowling for a while. Going to try and get back into league bowling when I go back to Melbourne. Anyway, I'll stop dribbling on and go now!

*update*

I've just got back into league bowling down at Chadstone, here in Melbourne on Friday nights at a great time of....... 9pm!! Anyway, after my first week back, I am currently averaging 198. I am sure that will change but it would be good to keep that average right up until next year when I'll consider whether or not to go for Rachuig. The reason for not taking my average from Sponsors league down at Moonah was because I bowled 6 games, so they decided to take my average from Friday night after league which was fair enough.

Danni

hey stewart little,,

what are kedron lanes like to bowl on ?>???

cus i had the opportunity to but i was sick and am still un sure of the conditions are they oily lanes or dry synthetic or wood

184.......at the moment!
Ballarat of all places!
Not bad considering.....u wouldnt know unless uve bowled there!

Back
Top Bottom