WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Hammer

Just wondering if anyone else was playing this game. I have been getting stuck into this game for the past couple of weeks, very addictive online role playing game.
Im in the Lightinghoof realm if you wanted to check it out or join me for some quests, I need all the help i can get.

Uhh, my sons used to play an oceanic server called thurrisian. Just tell us some of your problems with the game they might be able to help you out

Hey,
Its a great game isn't it. i used to think it was crap and a waste of money but i've gotten very addicted to it. I'm on firetree realm i'm leveling up a troll priest at the moment. What kind of Class/Race is your Character? and what level are you at?
Hope you keep playing and enjoy yourself.
Have a great week.

Tay

Hey,
I'm on firetree realm i'm leveling up a troll priest at the moment. What kind of Class/Race is your Character? and what level are you at?
Hope you keep playing and enjoy yourself.
Have a great week.
Tay

Im a dwarf Rouge and I am currently at lvl 19.
It's an awesome game.

My sons played, one son has a lvl 58 troll hunter and the other has a lvl 70 tauren warrior but they have stopped playing it.

lv70 protection warrior and another 5 toons

i love it, my smoking is down to 1 every 3 hours when i play

I'm building a new system mainly for WOW - Do any of you guys use RAID in your pcs?
Just wondering if it makes a speed difference in WOW.

Well must say i'm a fan, can help with either Alliance or Horde side problems, but i have stopped playing Horde at 64 on my Warrior.

Andrew S. WoW is not a high end system game, aslong as you can keep you frame rate above 40FPS you should be fine.

List of my active toons:
Realm Dath'remar:

Hanam 70 Human Warlock. (Raid Support Spec)
Dubas 70 Draenei Sharman. (Restoration Spec)
Dashel 59 Night Elf Rogue. (Combat/Mace Spec)

Have others Just not actively played.

I'm building a new system mainly for WOW - Do any of you guys use RAID in your pcs?
Just wondering if it makes a speed difference in WOW.

Andrew you play WOW??

If so what server, I play in Daggerspine, if so add me, (hammerwarloc)

Andrew S. WoW is not a high end system game, aslong as you can keep you frame rate above 40FPS you should be fine.

What server Imatool??

How can you improve your Frame rate, sometimes my stays under the 40, especially when its peak hour???

Lower video detail, best ones to lower are Spell Detail and Weather Intensity. Also game resolution will make a small difference. If below 40FPS only when in town ignore it, as most people will drop down below 30FPS cause of all the Char's that are in view.

Also as above, I'm on Dath'remar.

Sorry Steve - The system is for my son who is 67 gnome mage on the Barthicas server. (He supplied that information - I have no idea what it means.)
I did find out a RAID array won't make any difference when gaming other than slightly faster loading. We just added a 8800GT O/C card which has helped.

I play on Bleeding hallow. lvl 47 BE Hunter. i hardly play these days but if you have any problems or questions feel free to ask.

I wish I could get back into WoW, I played Stormrage server (atleast i think thats what it was called) I made it to level 30 Tauren druid before other commitments took over. But I'm just too busy to grind my way to higher levels.

lol long time wow player here. i play on bonechewer server.

blood elf pally lvl 70 Zelpha
undead warlock lvl 70 Druaka

pally is my main char that i run raids with and Class leader of pallys in my guild.

any questions feel free ot ask. :)

lol long time wow player here. i play on bonechewer server.
blood elf pally lvl 70 Zelpha
undead warlock lvl 70 Druaka
pally is my main char that i run raids with and Class leader of pallys in my guild.
any questions feel free ot ask. :)

Bloody Horde player. Chucky answer me this, since your Horde, why do you guys feel the need to gank us alliance players any chance you get, I mean come on what have we done to you?????????

In finish from now on, if i see a horde, its Killing time

hahaha aahh yes horde have a hatred for alli and kill on sight.

mainly comes from all horde got ganked while lvling in Tarin mill and STV. Alli when lvling were the biggest pain in the but to hordes. kill us and jump us when ever they could. So no its pay back time.

and also 90% of alli are young kids that play elfs so they look good and they think there great. we have to pay the wow society a break and kill them for every one :)

on my pally i usually try not to kill people my lvl. as a pally you can kill them but it may take you a day or two. but when on my warlock any alli i see is in trouble :D

Back
Top Bottom