who has been your biggest modevater during your bowling care

D

Dark Assailant

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: mine has been the person i've had to verse because i would modevate myself into thinking that the person i'm versing is a push over i would be relaxed and calm and have a cool head ready to bowl.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mine would have to be my dad really... i dont get along with him that well in the bowling centre but he has helped me develope my game and pushed me etc its always motevated me to be better and also my brother's because they are better then me and i want to be able to bowl them and beat them... :twisted:
if that makes sense

I tend to play against my competition aswell, with a slight difference of course. If i get the thought into my head that he / she is a push over i tend to slacken off alittle, i dont stay agressive and i start to throw some terrible shots. Sometimes it takes a total thrashing in the first game (or block) to come back and floor the competition. Im a pressure bowler, i love pressure, it is so healthy :) If i have to throw a shot in the 10th, or string a set together to win, 8 our of ten times i will do it just to spite the person :lol:

Come on, you know there is nothing better than being 30 down coming into the ninth frame, bagging out and rolling your competition by 10 pins :)

Saying that, competition motivates me on the lanes, getting into the frame of mind where iam going to go out there and stick my shots, stay aggressive and get the job down are totally dependant on me.

You are weak levi!!!

You are telling everyone that you take people easy :roll: :roll:

Every bowler will tell you that you should never take anyone easy.
I remember when I first bowled at Redcliffe in the junior singles and the shield team bowlers at first took me easy and I beat the crap out of them.

They never took me easy again. Wake up to yourself and get those thoughts out of your head or you will loose more and more especially as you believe you are getting better. :wink: :wink:

Always 3rd i somewhat agree with you,

BUT are you saying to me if you playing a 95 average bowler ur still gonna take them as a really tough opponent.

This happens for me sometimes, last 2 weeks of a youth league i bowl in i played the top 2 guys the week i played them they were top...

one of them even said to me he already had 7 points but i beat them both 5 - 2. the better you opponent the harder you will try.

Everyone's got to remember that they can have an extreme game and you can have an absolute crap game against them.

All I'm saying is that you treat everone the same and if it is a lower averaged bowler try to bowl to your altamate standard and not a standard that will make you fall over the line at the end.

Keep going and make your scores keep rolling over and never ever think about the class of your apponant because altamatley you've still got to bowl and anything can happen on the day.

always 3rd said:
You are weak levi!!!

You are telling everyone that you take people easy :roll: :roll:

Every bowler will tell you that you should never take anyone easy.
I remember when I first bowled at Redcliffe in the junior singles and the shield team bowlers at first took me easy and I beat the crap out of them.

They never took me easy again. Wake up to yourself and get those thoughts out of your head or you will loose more and more especially as you believe you are getting better. :wink: :wink:

How about you back the hell up.

Which part of my post gave you that impression? I was agreeing with swamp thing, that sometimes i suffer the same probem and jump to conclusions. Maybe you should have a read again, personally i think you are still upset because i suggested pancakes on the 5 pin.

You may talk about playing each bowler the same as you would do the next, and in my opinion you would be loosing any advantage you have. Take for example a bowlers mental game, some bowlers are put off by different things, say if someone you are to bowl against was easily intimidated, if you carry that intimidation factor into your game, you are already 3 steps ahead of the person. In that sort of case i would make sure i get out to an early by throwing the first few just to let the competition iam here and you better have your game on. Other people react to the same situation with motivation, they will usually get spured on and generally will bowl their best when they have big competition on.

I seriously dont know how you came to the conclusion that i was basically an elitest prick, far from it, everybody suffers from jumping to conclusions while bowling. It might be an easy condition, a bowler, a feeling, anything basically.

Arrg, damn it, didnt use word to check the post. Forgot a word or two in the above

In that sort of case i would make sure i get out to an early by throwing the first few just to let the competition iam here and you better have your game on Should be " make sure i get out early by throwing the first few just to let the competition know iam here".

Alot of people jump to conclusions about other bowlers thinking they are easy beats etc i do it at times myself i bet you any money the best bowlers in the world have even done it... All that has to be done is just focus on every ball at a time it takes my mind off thinking that i can beat the other person...

Hey guys, :)
Well said levi, couldn't agree with you more
Also like to congratulate u on being the first one to spell "MOTIVATE" correctly!!! Lol
Cheers :p
DaN

hey guys

well there is probably a few ppl, first my dad, cuz he is d 1 dat got me hooked on dis sport in d first place, n made me train so hard :p

then there is a few ppl, cow, cuz he always puts a smile on my face when i am bowling crap,

sammy, cuz she always either tells me to cheer up or to shut up because my whinging is rully annoying her

slats, he always tells me there is always next frame, next game, nxt yr... lol

i guess like everyone else, my competitors motivate me....

but one of the biggest motivators that no one has said, is how good it feels to win.

luv yas

Back
Top Bottom