Where to buy from the states?

doorey

I am looking to update some of my daughters equipment and have been thinking about buying from overseas.
Can anyone reccomend a reputable site to buy from?
Thanx in advance.

To be honest.

I would buy from one of our forum sponsor's. There price are extremely competitive and very helpful to boot.

Since i have moved to Brisbane I have received nothing but the best sales and after sales support from Brando's Proshop.

If you decide to buy overseas then I would suggest www.bowled-over.com which is located in Kansas and Jaron was extremely helpful and courteous. He also offered me economy freight and kept in constant contact with me via email. Another great site is www.bowlingindex.com which is located in Irvine CA. Gary was also great to deal with and I got my gear express delivered in 4 days.

God bless America! :usa

To be honest.
I would buy from one of our forum sponsor's. There price are extremely competitive and very helpful to boot.
Since i have moved to Brisbane I have received nothing but the best sales and after sales support from Brando's Proshop.

Ain't that the truth... I've bought a couple overseas now and after the last time, never again!! The first purchase I made from US was perfect, but I didn't want to pay the extra USD$100 for air freight, so 8 weeks later my cheaper ball turned up... that was a long 8 weeks once I'd payed for it, I can tell you. You might have a win and get a bit cheaper price, but the support you will get from a local (in Aust local, at least) and the return alot of these guys (sponsors) put back into our sport you certainly won't get from anyone in the US!!

buy from the sponsers keep the bussines in our country.. support those who support the game

By the time you've sourced what you want, converted your currency and paid for the item and the cost of shipping, you will probably find that buying in from the USA isn't so cheap. Plus it's a long way to ship something back if it's not as per your specifications or faulty in some way, and it would not have endured 8 weeks in a boat and the loving attentions of untold graceless cargo handlers.

personally i'd only head for overseas for stuff you cant actually get here(Quantum remakes or some shirts for example)

Yeah I agree with everyone when they say you should stick to getting it from here. If you wanna take the gamble with ebay you could score some cheap stuff but you aren't guaranteed of getting what you want. But if you do still wanna go for something from the states I've previously used www.cheapbowlingballs.com they are pretty good but again to save money means waiting upto 10 weeks to recieve your ball so its really upto you...

I am looking to update some of my daughters equipment and have been thinking about buying from overseas.
Can anyone reccomend a reputable site to buy from?
Thanx in advance.
IN ONE WORD BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA the only place to go.

After purchasing gear from the states with the ensuing time and import squabbles,I decided to try Bowling balls Australia .Found Max easy to deal with professional and friendly have now purchased about 10 balls from them and not one complaint. Max always returns your call or email and is ever helpful with con notes and such if toys are late(rarely).I'm sure Brando and most of the other toy suppliers in Aust operate the same. However the one thing to be aware of was that one of the balls I purchased in the US had an issue and I had to freight it back to them at my own cost...

Back
Top Bottom