When will Live Scores be updated?

If you want to pay someone, I can do it for you!
How's $60 000pa + travel, health and perks(;))?? Oh and I'll need a company car also! :D

Remember, this is a free site.

Surely there have been many tournaments played since the last entry on Live Scores?

Who's in charge of keeping this up to date?

No one in particular is 'in charge' of keeping this section up to date.
There are only a few people that have access to the administration of the Live Scores section.

The Live Scores are only updated when a tournament director or centre requests for their tournament to be uploaded on to the site.

If a tournament director or centre wants their centre's tournament to be uploaded on to the Live Scores section then send a request my way via PM.

No one in particular is 'in charge' of keeping this section up to date.
There are only a few people that have access to the administration of the Live Scores section.

The Live Scores are only updated when a tournament director or centre requests for their tournament to be uploaded on to the site.

If a tournament director or centre wants their centre's tournament to be uploaded on to the Live Scores section then send a request my way via PM.

Thanks Ben. I'll get James onto it. He hates technology like this so that's why I'll hound him :D;)

Back
Top Bottom