What's your dog's name?

I have an 18 month old Cavalier King Charles and her name is Ella. She is absolutely beautiful but she can be a little b!@#$ when she wants to be.

No dogs in our house! Only cats!
Micky (chinchilla persian) ; Lucky (because she cost me $1100 in her first 12 months) and last but not least Cookie (thanks ice).
Sorry doggie loving people! But cats rulz!!!
:D :cool: :rolleyes:

Snowy - Golden Retreiver - 10years old

She absolutley adores everyone and we adore her. My 18 month old daughter climbs all over her and she just lies there and puts up with it

This is Bonnie.... 8 years old, and still acts like a pup.

Attachments

• bonnie.JPG
    bonnie.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 19
used to have a German Shephard called Jeck

now have Chippy, 8yrs old Labrador

A pedigree doberman named Sheba. Severely abused for the first 15 months of her life, but was rescued by the breeders. After 3 months of living in a kennel we grabbed her for a mere $150. A very nasty animal where strangers are concerned, but one of the most affectionate and loyal dogs I've ever had.

i have a new puppy becuase my other 2 dogs have passed away recently his name is max he is a pure breed blue heeler he is really playfull

My dog is called CT short for 'cute thing" shes a mini foxie aus terrier 9 yrs old shes very loyal and smart . She knows wats happening and wat words mean such as smako and she does go wako and walk ,bed time, bath time (she goes and hides) I love her too bits and dont no wat id do with out her .Shes also a grandma but unfortunaly we couldnt keep any of her pups or grandkids coz we dont have enough room even though i really wanted to keep her only son Dippy ( Little dippet) he was tan all over with a white spot on the edge of his tail and his forhead , he was soo cute and im always thinking of him .

I've got 2 dogs ... both r Jack Russell x Terrier ... one's called Alfonzo (but Alfoo 4 short) & Laa Laa ... they're the coolest dogs on the block ... :cool:

3 Year Old Pure Bred BullTerrier her name is Chloe and ready to pop out 8 little Chloes..

Jennie said:
We've got two dogs (brothers) who are a German Shepherd/Labrador cross. Their names are Hamish and Josh.
They are gentle, intelligent, lovable and (mostly!) well behaved dogs ... and yes, I am totally biased.
What a great name, i like ur style

We dont have a dog ne more

we put him down oz he had a tumor explode in his belly...

ne ways his name was Jake and he was a jack russel, fully trained and awesome and all that. y'know. perfectdog.

daddy and me cried.

i have two puppies.. well they arent puppies anymore. but they is little doggies so they are my puppies!

Bart - (boob-ahs as i like to call him, or bartie kuss-kuss) hes a prembroke(sp.) corgi... a porky corgi at that.. i dunno how old he is though... 7 i think?

Tia - (ti-ti, ugly dog, mums baby) shes a little maltese terrier.. shes about 4... shes imbred.. haha.. and i think thats why she is smaller that what she should be.. anyways.. i want her to have puppies.. so if anyone else has a small male maltese terrier (under 5kg) let me know!

Shar Pei 1yr : Dinxy
Mini Foxie 8yr : Samson
Shi Tzu cross ? 8yr : Bubbles

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
i have two puppies.. well they arent puppies anymore. but they is little doggies so they are my puppies!
Bart - (boob-ahs as i like to call him, or bartie kuss-kuss) hes a prembroke(sp.) corgi... a porky corgi at that.. i dunno how old he is though... 7 i think?
Tia - (ti-ti, ugly dog, mums baby) shes a little maltese terrier.. shes about 4... shes imbred.. haha.. and i think thats why she is smaller that what she should be.. anyways.. i want her to have puppies.. so if anyone else has a small male maltese terrier (under 5kg) let me know!

Lissy's dogs are gorgeous...But mine are better:p ...Spike (a bit of a buffy fan;) ) and Kfer (K-For-killer)...my brother named that one...:rolleyes: and they are Bullmastiff X Wolfhound...pretty big bubbas

I have 2 dogs - Peppy - cavalier king charles cocker spaniel... very old, going blind, deaf, and all the rest...
and...
Penny - mini foxy... tiny little dog... too small i think... always scared im going to stand on top of her!

Sammi J

Back
Top Bottom