Whats your bowling team's name?

My Friday night league at Sunshine has had a few weird ones in the past and in the current season, including
YKIKAMOOKOW
Far Cough
ADRINK2MANY
How Ya Goin N That
Nanu Nanu
There have been many good ones.

Wednesday nights I bowl in a team - SNAFU.

Loco and Bruv's doubles team in Launceston is called:

Ron Jeremy Allstars.

maybe some people will know who he is :p

The Bounty Hunters- I didnt choose that team name. The 3 others in my team did.. I wanted it to be called DefWishCast after named after my mates band.

Pa Gumbo said:
Current team name @ Forest Hill Monday night I.D.G.A.R.A {I don't give a rat's ....}, former team names:- sofa king good, figjam, Mick's nuts and a lot of other names that league secretaries wouldn't allow :confused: :confused:

I've bowled in 3 of those 4 team names and we finished second everytime..
and Since the season started i have finshed second 5 times and WON it Once.
There is another team in that league and there team name is Don't touch our balls..

Chris

And now can't be stuffed quoting my self so my team name in that league is DUNNO cause we don't know what where going to bowl..

Hehe :p :cool: :p
Chris

i bowl 4 a chester hill rep team called chester hill NBG (not bad guys), for the bowl sydney tornament, now isn't that a STUPID name for a team, i didn,t pick it!

There's a team of blokes from the ABS bowling in Centre League on Thursday nights at Moonah with the team name "Norma Stitz Fan Club" (Enormous Tits) - not sure if they weren't made to change that one or not.

Back
Top Bottom