what would you do in this situatuation

what would you do ??

• drop out of masters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok bowlers heres the situation

you have just qualified for masters but in your last game you have chipped your balls are damaged severely, for some unknown reason, do you

A) playon and hope for the best

B) use house balls and try and bowl

C) use this as an excuse to go and buy som new balls

D) drop out of masters

I kinda had this happen to me at states this year, big chuck taken out of the ball i was using the weekend before masters. Had to bowl with another ball for the rest of the day, left to 7-10's back to back of pocket as soon as i changed. Luckily enough it was fixed for the w/e of the masters, but was a bit dodgy! If it was only a scratch or small chip, id bowl on, otherwise there isnt much else u could to but pull out, unless one of the balls was damaged enough that the centre had to replace it then u could get a new balled punch out right there.
Just my thoughts

if all of my bowling balls where chipped (would never happen), i would just use a house ball, and bowl straight to ya pocket, or buy another ball

Well i would keep on bowling and hope for the best, because I know that my RotoGrip's wouldn't let some little chips stop them :D :D :D :D

Stuart Little said:
Ow BJ, ur blinded by the **** u bowl with :p ha ha
Hey!!! I do have an Ebonite Fire, which has brought me many a high games, so i doubt its coming out of my main arsenal for a long time... :p :p

Cheers,
BJ :p

hey there is no way i would grab another ball that later in the thing my center has stuffed my ball last week and i am still using it but it was only a storm

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
Well i would keep on bowling and hope for the best, because I know that my RotoGrip's wouldn't let some little chips stop them :D :D :D :D

And if they were big...heh heh heh
I dont know what I would do...if the damage wasnt too bad and was not on my track then Id continue to use them.
If they were huge big gauge type chunks, Id storm to the counter and demand a new ball.

~Mrs Storm~ said:
I dont know what I would do...if the damage wasnt too bad and was not on my track then Id continue to use them.
If they were huge big gauge type chunks, Id storm to the counter and demand a new ball.

I'd still bowl with em.... have you seen the huge chunk out of my Danger Zone its like 3mm deep and its still works ;)
But if it was like a huge piece of the ball, i'd be demanding new ones...

Cheers,
BJ :p

If everything in my bag had a chip outta it, id go out to my car and pick up another bag :cool: :cool:

if all my gear was damaged so i couldn't use it, then yes i'd go grab a house ball and continue with the tournament.... the house ball may actually mean you'd have to be.... accurate!!! *gasp* :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Play on and hope 4 tha best however i would first try and see if i could borrow some matez gear first (assuming i'm not bowling against them or their not bowling at the same time) seeing as i am able to bowl with other peoples stuff (hey dion!)

Cheers,
Bobba

BOBBA said:
Play on and hope 4 tha best however i would first try and see if i could borrow some matez gear first (assuming i'm not bowling against them or their not bowling at the same time) seeing as i am able to bowl with other peoples stuff (hey dion!)

Cheers,
Bobba

Yeah maybe cow should be reading this after penrith cup in 2004 ... last game of matchplay and he could not bowl (he was against me) so i let him use my gear as i have a bigger thumb then him but everything else is very close, and what does he do beats me lol thanks mate.

If it didn't affect the roll on the ball or cause a cut on my bowling hand I'd just play on.
If it was in a bad spot I'd probably find the nearest 10lb houseball off the rack that fit me and stand outside and point it at the pocket. I averaged about the same with a 10lb houseball as I did with a particle on wooden lanes (200+) so it'd be interesting to see how it'd go.
I would certainly be asking the centre in question to fix or replace the damaged equipment though.

id just hope for the best and then if i bowl s*** ill just blame it on my balls ;)

Allllright :cool:

~Mrs Storm~ said:

thats what id do.
but ill never be in masters :p

Back
Top Bottom