WESTERN OPEN THIS SUNDAY

Easy Tiger

Just a reminder that the Western Open at Richlands is on this Sunday.

This is the same Western Open that has appeared in the AMF Brisbane Grand Prix Circuit in previous years.

Sunday 1st October
Checkin - 9:30am
Bowl - 10am.
Entry Fee - $120
12 Games

Highest pinfall after 12 games is the winner.
1 squad.

Call Richlands Bowl on 3375 1166 to put your name down.

There are currently 23 entries, I do not have a squad list sorry as I have nothing to do with this tournament.

Jase has just informed me on his way to Richland’s bowl tonight there is a sign up saying that one lane will be closed just after you get off the Centenary Highway and to expect delays. So make sure all bowlers heading that way that you give yourself enough time so you’re not late for check in.

Just a reminder that the Western Open at Richlands is on this Sunday.

This is the same Western Open that has appeared in the AMF Brisbane Grand Prix Circuit in previous years.

Sunday 1st October
Checkin - 9:30am
Bowl - 10am.
Entry Fee - $120
12 Games

Highest pinfall after 12 games is the winner.
1 squad.

Call Richlands Bowl on 3375 1166 to put your name down.

Squad Listing As follows:

Rhys Fitzgerald
Dwayne Sargent
Adam Hayward
Danny Daligcon
John Whillans
Steve Hampson
Brad Sharpe
Colin Michael
Dean Morgan
Gregg Marks
Tony Hamilton
Luke Rafton
Stephen Millard
Mark Mitchell
Darryl Alford
Darren Suna
Cameron Smith
Mark Robertson
Ronnie Conquest
Tim Reichel
Peter Stefanovic
Tim Jordan
Andrew Christopher

heard this morning that Tony Hamilton won, Darryl Alford 2nd, and Greg Kelly third.......don't know scores etc.

congratulations to the Hamster and Dazza....looks like the twin tour practise really worked!!!!

Broni:cool:

heard this morning that Tony Hamilton won, Darryl Alford 2nd, and Greg Kelly third.......don't know scores etc.
congratulations to the Hamster and Dazza....looks like the twin tour practise really worked!!!!
Broni:cool:
well done tony

cant say im really surprised he was on fire last weekend in the twin tour there.

Hamster averaged 223 to win. Should have been higher, he got really unlucky in the 2nd last block with carry.. flush 7's and all sorts of things.. but that's just a trademark of the centre - Greg Kelly showed how the 7-9 is left from a solid pocket hit.

Thanks to Richlands staff for a good day.

Well done goes to Hamo for taking it out!!!

About time you won something dude :p :) Does that mean you dont need me anymore?!?!?! hehehe!!

Back
Top Bottom