Western Australia Super Series

O

Ososober

Western Australian Super Series
Saturday 29th April 2006 starting at 10:00 am
Cost to enter $100.00 per person

Sunday 30th April
Stage 1 16 bowlers play four rounds of best of three head to head matches, with two bowlers per lane
Stage 2 Top four will bowl in a best of three match step ladder final.

This is a Handicapped event with a handicap of 80% of 210 scratch this will be an on going event with one super series per month

Prizes (based on 16 players and will be adjusted accordingly)

First place $500
Second Place $250
Third Place $150
Fourth Place $100
Jackpot $30
Current Jackpot $0
Current Champion :

To win the Jackpot a bowler must win three consecutive super series events

All TBAL rules and regulations will apply
Tournament Directors are All Executive Members of the KTBMC
Western Australian Super Series
Conditions of entry

1. Entry is open to All bowlers who hold a Valid TBAL Registered player card and is limited to sixteen bowlers.
2. All bowlers must present their Valid TBAL Registered player cards (or valid receipt) and proof of average prior to commencement of play.
3. Average will be highest league average as at 1 day prior to tournament or previous super series average, which ever is higher.
4. Handicap basis is 80% of 210 scratch
5. Jackpot The Current Jackpot will be awarded to any bowler who wins three consecutive super series events.
6. Dress Standard Men Dress trousers or dress shorts and a neat collared shirt or Dedicated tenpin bowling apparel. If a name is present, it must be of the bowlers own name.
7. Dress standard Ladies. Dress Skirt, slacks, skorts or trousers and a neat collared shirt or dedicated tenpin bowling apparel. If a name is present, it must be of the bowlers own name.
8. The best of three series will be decided on handicap games won and the third game will only be bowled if needed.
9. If a tie occurs in any game then the 9th and 10th frame will be rebowled until a winner is determined
10. All TBAL Tournament Rules will apply
11. Any rules not covered will be the responsibility of the tournament committee.
12. Entries close on the day of the tournament, or when the squad is full.

How many games are bowled on the Saturday for qualifying?

That might help just a little bit!!!

there is no qualifing, i had forgot to change the date from Sunday 30, to Saturday 29, it is a one day event. sorry about that,

The event is to be held only on Saturday 29 April, not sunday 30th,

Ian

Luke D said:
How many games are bowled on the Saturday for qualifying?
That might help just a little bit!!!
There is none,

the tournament is to be held on one day only, in my original draft i had Sunday 30th, and i forgot to change the date to Saturday 29 April.

I do appologise for any miss understanding.

Ian Jones

Back
Top Bottom