West Coast vs. Sydney next week

well done sydney. cox was robbed in the ruck with a couple of bulls**t freekicks against him which resulted in goals. well done umpires.

great game tho

DJ Luko said:
well done sydney. cox was robbed in the ruck with a couple of bulls**t freekicks against him which resulted in goals. well done umpires.

great game tho

Great old-style game of rugged tough footy. Most exciting GF I've seen since '89, with 2002 not far behind. Wasn't the best skills-wise but a heart-stopper all the same.
Thought the umpires were pretty good today (which has been rare this year).

Would've loved to have got on the piss and watched this one - confined to bed with gastro the last couple of days though
icon8.gif

GO THE SWANS!!!!!!

We had a group watching it for a BBQ and we were all on the edge of our seats for the whole game. I agree it wasn't the best skill wise, but was a thriller.

Also should mention the Norm Smith winner Chris Judd. He played an awesome game. Shame West Coast lost.

I go for the swans and i went to the game, it was fantastic! i was right on centre wing, right infront of where they did the presentations. was magnificent. As you would expect, i had "a few" that night. unfortunately i had to play cricket today, so i couldn't go too mental, but we won that so i've had "a few more" tonight :D and i've got a week off uni, so i'm likely to continue "having a few" for a while :D go the bloods!!!!!

haha that 50 metre in the dying minutes was the softest free kick ive ever seen.... umpires sealed the game then and there!

Back
Top Bottom