Well done Kate Wilton!!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I couldn't see a new post anywhere so I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Kate on a National Title. I'm a big fan of www.katewilton.com.au keep up the good for Worlds (website doesn't exist, yet)

I told ya that you would win it Kate!! Great to see some great bowling over the weekend and even a 300!! Just simply awsome for the sport and the support that the women gave the tournament was unbelieveable!!! :thumbup:

Congratulations Kate on a fine win!! You bowled exceptionally well and deserved it. I hope my trophy looks nice at your place!!! :)

Just wondering was her 4/1052 start a national record? Still remember her belting me with a 250-odd in matchplay at the Barossa cup about 7 yr ago, she was damn good then, shes a bit more than good now!!

Go Kate u are a champ glad to see u gettimg back into some form bring on the worlds hey well done Kate

Thanks George, and everyone for your support. It has certainly been awhile for me. :)
Thanks must go again to Mary, John and the rest of the Flower team on a well run event as always. Also to the sponsors as without you the event would not be as successful as it is.
It is also good to see so many ladies come and support this tournament year in, year out. I spoke to a couple over the weekend who were bowling their very first 'major' tournament. Congratulations to them for having a go. I hope you achieved what you set out to do and that we will see you again next year, just as enthusiastic as you were this year :)
Congratulations to Bec on her 300 game and also to Amanda on her 290 - I don't think I can remember a better match I have been involved in - even if I was just making up the numbers ;)
Hmm.. Now that I have successfully negotiated my first post, I am heading over to ball reviews..... that Pearl Ogre I was using was AWESOME :D
Kate Wilton

Good on ya Kate for some fine bowing, and well done Bec on that 300.

Maybe there's something that Brian doesn't know yet...

Keiran

Back
Top Bottom