Weber Cup now on!

It might be just me, but I am not very convinced why Tim Mack was selected for the team. He probably has been in the team the past few years, but probably the US team can find someone better than him. Just looking at the games and his scores, his results ain't too impressive.

It might be just me, but I am not very convinced why Tim Mack was selected for the team. He probably has been in the team the past few years, but probably the US team can find someone better than him. Just looking at the games and his scores, his results ain't too impressive.

Carlin, I may be wrong but I believe Tim was instrumental in actually getting the Weber Cup up and running, this is probably why he is still in the team.

Plus from looking the scores he has only bowled one game so far..sure he will bounce back

Gee i knew i got that Quote from somewhere!!:p

I'm actually watching this now on fox sports. Is Dick Weber who is bowling for the USA is this the guy the cup is named after? I know how distracting it is when a bowler takes off besides you when you start to bowl, imagine what these guys have to mentally block out bowling on a single lane with crowds 6 rows deep on each side of the lane.

I'd say you are watching Pete weber. That's the son of the man the tourny is named after.

Anyone know if it's replayed I forgot to IQ it.

I see its on fox sports 1 and is at 12.30am on thursday morning 24th feb, and goes for 2 hrs. Next show is on thurs night at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom