We are Now United!

United

WE ARE NOW UNITED

The Executive and Committees of the former C.T.B.A.M. and M.T.B.A. are proud to announce that the two Associations have amalgamated and are now known as:

“UNITED TENPIN BOWLING ASSOCIATION INC.”

Our aim is to unify all Victorian bowlers.
All our usual services, awards and tournaments are still available to all our members and will be enhanced by our larger membership base.

Membership is available online at our website.

Look out for the Adult Classic to be held at AMF Keon Park on the 21st of March. Entry forms in centres now or from our website. You can even register online for this event.

www.unitedtenpin.com.au

This is good to see. Maybe if there are more positive steps like this taken in the sport, it might entice me to pick up a bowling ball again in the future.

Liz

This is the best thing that could happen to tenpin bowling in Victoria.:D
Now tenpin bowling in Victoria WILL be the strongest of any state, hopefully United will look after the country also. Get rid of the non forward thinking country association.
Unfortionatly I wont benifit from this fantastic move forward as I am tired of having a 190km trip there and back just to bowl once a week, obvously I seem to struggle with the condition they lay so it is just not enjoyable anymore.
Will someone please build a centre down this way.:):);):D:p

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom