WANTED - Female Bowler for an ID team

cool-ace

Bowling Is My Addiction
hi, i'm looking for a female bowler with an average of approx 160-170 to bowl for my ID team in division 3! we bowl for Windsor, and they offer my bowlers, shirts, registration and 3 free games each week that you bowl in ID, and $500 for the team at the night out, on top of the positional money we win, so it's a great deal if anybody is interested, please contact James on 0404535452 or just PM on this website! thanx :D
The centres we visited this year are, Windsor, Mt Druitt, Castle Hill, Lidcombe, Villawood and Blacktown.

hi, if anybody is interested but does not fit into that average group, please still contact me because i may still be able to fit you in under the entering average, we are an all men team and would like to get a good female bowler into our team, but if I can't find anybody then I'll start looking at getting another high average male into the team, so if any males out there that is interested in filling this position, please feel free to contact me because I'm short on players at the moment... and need to get next years player roster sorted quickly
thanx
cool-ace

hey oz,

The bowl out of windsor, not a bad bunch of guys, at present this year they are 3rd after leading all year and now in a fight for the title, depending on teams, we could bowl from windsor-penrith all the way to dee why or southgate, at Present we in div 3 only bowl in the western sydney, ie windsor blacktown licombe,villawood.

The div is the more family based id we all bowl to have fun and dont take it to seriously lol

Elaine,

They bowl every Saturday at 2pm till roughly 5pm. 3 games teams of 5. Scratch bowling.

Back
Top Bottom