WA State Masters

Ice Maiden

Congratulations to Sam Taylor and Alan Skupin on winning the 2004 WA State Masters on Sunday

Good luck to you both over in Melbourne

congrats skoops on winning nice job bud, good to see ya still rolling them good. well done to sam taylor as well.
congrats toni on coming third good to see you got some of your form back ;)
keep throwing it good guys

congrats to Scoops & Sam

well i just wanted to say congratulations to Big Al & Sam on thier win. unlucky to michael who finished 2nd. it was a real up and down affair all day, it was great to watch... i must admit its hard watching everyone whilst your running the tournament but some of the scores that came in were great to see considering how tough the lanes looked...especially in the last 5 or so games. well done to Silvia Wilson it was good to watch her throw the first 10 right in front of me. unlucky on the 11th you'll get it next time...
well done again Al & Sam.
hope you keep the ball rolling that well in melb...
i'm sure you will....

it'll be double bourbons the next time we play scoops....
you now being the 2004 state masters champ & all.... lmoa :lol:
:twisted:

Ahh this was such a great event. 15 games straight out matchplay tested a lot of people with the endurance factor a main opponent for everyone, thankfully the pub wasn't too far away after the 6 hours of competition :p

Congrats to Scoops, bowled superbly throughout the day. For me, the match against you in Game 6 was certainly a great experience - high scoring and close until the last ball - couldn't have asked for more than that - with you getting the win in the end! :D

And to Sam, well bowled. Back to back Masters wins and truly deserved. You were right - the smiling tactic certainly seemed to work for you :D

Good luck to you both over in Melbourne for the National Masters. I'm sure you will both be doing this state proud :)

Luke.

Well done Alan and Sam, great bowling :D

I would also like to wish all bowlers going over for the SPC this weekend good luck. :D

Well done Skoops and Sam :D
Has anyone seen full results posted anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom