WA ATBSO state teams

The ATBSO WA rolloffs were concluded at AMF Rockingham today 2nd June.
Final Placings and positions are:
Open Men's Team
Tapio Hynynen
George Szymanski
Roy Searle
Paul Terry
Richard Bentley
Peter Ninnis

Coach Alvin Frost
Manager Trish Kartman

Open Ladies Team

Brenda Kirkwood
Debbie Colyer-Long
Joyce Schnieder
Maxine Forest
Jackie Bailey
Susan Searle

Coach Eileen Peterson

Restricted Men's

Richie Palmer
Hup Kong
Alan Gray
Geoff Harris
Grant James
Bill Aravidis

Coach Alvin Frost
Manager Barbara James

Restricted Ladies

Coral Renfrey
Livia Bentley
Mary Kong
Ann Gray
Chris Frost
Carmel Ipock

Coach Paul Terry
Manager Carol Brands

Congratulations to all who made it, a big thanks to Graeme and Trish for all their help and professionalism during the long weekend roll offs.

Well done all, specially me mate Roy......need to eat more training food roy (McDonald) so I can fit into your shirt........not with you in it of course!!!
Well done Tapio and everyone else, see you all on our home turf!!

cheers

Tony

Congratulations to all that made the teams with a special congratulations to Brenda, Maxine and Paul (my travelling cohorts)
Hope to see you all in Adelaide
:):)
Susanne

Way to go Carmel!
Mum T is looking forward join you, it'd be great for us all to come but $$s... hehe.

Good luck to you all & may you handle your balls with pride!

Well done to all who made the WA teams and a special mention to my mates Paul (you still owe me a drink) Tapio Pete Roy Susan Maxine and Brenda... take care

SA coming up in July so I'll shout you one then.....hey what am I talking about I bougt you a couple at Sunshine... gotta be your go sooner or later....we'll go out somewhere with a bunch so they can carry you and me home......
Cheers hic hic

Sounds just marvvy to me Paul and by the way you did buy me a couple but l was silly enough to buy you a couple as well so it still stands...you owe me...hic hic...cheers

Tony,

Can you book a place for some of us to go and have dinner, and a drink or three.
or shall we just wing it....you're the guide...I'm drinking....and in 'B' squad, no need to get up early.

Chink chink

Paul

Back
Top Bottom