Vcash totals

What about updating our vcash amounts too??

Dunno if everyone has been reset, though I am back to 1000. From working my way up to a measley 800-900 million and now looking at a total of 1000 it has kind of taken the 'oomph' out of vbookie for me.

maybe give everyone a reasonable increase (stimulus package) to give people an incentive to start again.

just my $0.05

What about updating our vcash amounts too??

Dunno if everyone has been reset, though I am back to 1000. From working my way up to a measley 800-900 million and now looking at a total of 1000 it has kind of taken the 'oomph' out of vbookie for me.

maybe give everyone a reasonable increase (stimulus package) to give people an incentive to start again.

just my $0.05

I will second that

Or stop letting people set up these bets where you could put down money each way and still make a profit

I lost about 2.7 trillion in the reset, Poiter lost 18 gazillion.
It took so long to work up that amount. The first event i bet on was on the 6/5/2007. Takes a lot of bets and a lot of luck on occasions when the roughie wins.
I like how we can bet on multiple items and still win.

You can set a bet to not allow multiple bets when you set it up. If you uncheck multiple bets, people can only bet once in the event and only on one outcome.

its not ben or jase's fault system crash, yes i lost a crap load but oh well, as for setting up where you dont win lots only way for that to happen is have mulitple options, but seeing it only a fun app you dont like it dont play lol

Peter is correct. It's no ones fault that vBookie failed, it's time for people to move on and get a life.

Stop looking for anything to whinge or complain about and move on. Soon you wont be happy that the new colour doesnt match the flowers on your desk.

The amounts are what they are. You start with bugger all, you win bugger all and you claim it to get nothing. Its free to play so who gives a toss how much v-Bookie you have.

Maybe i should get Ben to be the vBookie tax man and do an audit. Is fictional money really that important to some of you? Take a step back and read what your typing before you post.

You have my permission to reset them all back to 15 vBookie points Ben.

If vBookie ever crashes again it will not be back.
Actually be thankful that its still available.

I don't see what the problem is with everyone going back to 1,000 vCash and all current events are abandoned. This will bring everyone back to a level playing field and you will have to build your vCash up again like before... but like it should matter anyway???

There is no prize for the person with the most vCash.
There is no prize who wins the most amount of vCash in a year.
There is no prize for vCash anywhere, so why should you have 50 billion vCash available to make unnecessary high bets, because all it does is causes strain on the server.

As with the FAQ's provided at the top of the vBookie forum, administration can always reset that person's value to a desired amount. Yes, that means administration can always give you 50 billion vCash if you ask, but really whats the point?

I'm going to leave the totals how they are now, but they may be reset in the future if everybody's amounts get too high.

Personally im just happy its back, its a bit of fun, not sure why people are getting too serious about it..

Just let it go as it is.. I dont see any issues.

If it helps at all with the server, there is probably no need to keep having the pages of "Your Bets" from years ago. I dont know how many people look at bets they made 2 years ago for instance.
I personally have more than 1000 pages of previous and current bets.

Is it necessary for the system to have all bets ever made by a user?? It might save on space if only the last 50 pages or something were kept

Geez, go into hospital for a week and come back to read this thread!! Might go back into hospital!

I like you and Ben, Jase, but it seems the only people who are taking this seriously are you two! I made a suggestion, mainly in jest and a few post down we get the rant from the both of you! come on ... Tell you the truth you can reset us all down to 15, doesn't worry me in the slightest. I won't be playing it anyway!

To me it was a fun little app to muck around with for an hour or two a week (just like facebook), but with the way you two go on about itm it is the end of the world that it fell over and it is all those people who were having fun on it that caused the problem!

Let's see who it really is that is taking it so seriously!

For **** sake just put everyone out of their misery and remove it for good!

Fitzy,

You didn't get the constant emails and PM regarding vBookie...

You also didn't get the 100's of emails asking why they were BANNED from vBookie or what they did to deserve only 1000 vBookie points...

Either way its what it is and until such times we have more problems with the add on then its here to stay...

Bet away or turn away...Either way works...

Back
Top Bottom