Unusual Things Stolen

Ben A said:
a couple of party bars of time outs, dirty person left the wrappers on the floor & $10 in 5c coins, nothing else was touched
the dopey person left his drug capsule on the floor, needless to say we found out who the person was

nothing else was touched hey ben that dopey person turned our house upside down looking for stuff

At the bowl where i work, the security cameras where stolen from the car park....and we've had multiple pairs of house shoes turn up at nightclubs being used as dancin' shoes......

R u kindn me Popeye???!!! Those new orange and green fings? My god, ppl r stupid.
We've had the public phone (and its stand) taken from my work. They took it out onto the footy oval and broke it open to take the coins out. Left the phone there in the middle of the oval.
Hav bn lucky with the house so far.

when i worked at the old lawnton bowl they had the smoke mahine stolen , the pay phone , and the safe there were scratch marks all the way down the footpath into the creek within months of each other
people might think it is strange for the pillow cases to be stolen but they are good carry bags for stolen stuff
daniel last name and licence number withheld;)

Theft from a bowl?
Couple of years ago we had people break in, get into our safe and they stole bowling bags to transport the money...they got into our proshop where my bag lived at the time and they nicked off with my bag (left the balls and shoes on the floor of the shop) and then someone elses single ball bag. I was mega pissed. I got my bag replaced (and my wrist guard coz it was in the bag and they left it in there)...and then a few hours later they found the bottom half of my bag down the road somewhere. Stupid to give it back to me...I threw it back into the shop. It currently lives down the back somewhere, so if anyone is after the bottom half of a Storm 4Ball Rollin Thunder they can have mine lol!

Dopey said:
We've had the public phone (and its stand) taken from my work. They took it out onto the footy oval and broke it open to take the coins out. Left the phone there in the middle of the oval.
I remember years ago a group of blokes just walked in the front doors at Moonah and ripped the payphone off the stand just inside the doors and ran off.
Another time someone got in through the ceiling of the pro-shop, and threw black paint bombs at the sensors to cover them, not sure what they got out of that little escapade.

This is not unusual apart from being a heavy sleeper , a guy i worked night shift with went to bed after his flatmates went to work in the morning . when he woke up in the arvo, the whole house had been emptied except his room and i mean emptied dirty washing and all not a thing left and they even used his car to haul it away . good sleeper!:confused: :confused:

I worked in the entertainment industry (mainly doing live production)for around 15 years.
A crew member used to wear a back brace (Kidney Belt) while loading.
Yep you guest it someone knocked it off at the Hallem pub one night.

way to dig up an old thread haha...

A friend of mine's car was broken into a while back, stole the gear knob. He had heaps of stereo equipment, cars worth about 50k and they took a gear knob.

a couple of years ago we had 2 electric scooters stolen and their chargers...the funny thing was though that they stole 2 but there was 3 there...and one of the scooters they stole wasnt working anyways...but the one they left behind was working fine lol...but they stole all 3 of the chargers so we couldnt charge the one they left behind...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom