Troy Miller 300 at Blacktown

webber

Congratulations to Troy on his 300 on Thursday night in the Telstar Doubles. I'm not sure how many he has now but if he keeps throwing the ball like he did AGAINST ME!!!:confused: it won't be long till he has a whole bunch more.
Well done Champ.:)

Congrats troy. Once again i have Dodged a 300 thrown against me. Luckily for me it was Webber who had to bear the brunt of Troys awsome game lol. Well Done again Troy,you throw a great shot and best of all you remained calm through out the game.

well done.

Re: Troy Millar 300 at Blacktown

Congratulations Troy! A story behind this one...

Troy's better half Amanda bought him this ball (Storm Prodigy) for his birthday after quizzing his bowling buddies about what he might like. I liaised with her and his mate Glenn Dwyer about his desired reaction.

As I've got his drill sheet here with PAP coordinates and all sorts of notes, I was able to lay out and drill the ball and send it to Manda's office, so he wouldn't detect the smell of it! (Blueberry...) And she was able to spring it on him!

Now he's got an even better surprise out of it! Nice one Manda! I think that there's lovely karma all round there! I was thrilled to hear the good news.

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. Well done Andrew. Continuing to bring out the best in people!

Back
Top Bottom