Training on Tournament Conditions

jmorris

For those who are interested in training on tournament conditions last year Elizabeth Bowl was very generous in accommodating us. We are returning this year and are running a calendar [averages out to one a month] that allows us to have the tournament condition for the next Ranked Seniors Tournnament, however the bowl has indicated they can put down any condition we request. Although the same oiling pattern can vary from centre to centre it gives us the opportunity to practice on tournament like conditions and to discuss various options. I know it has helped most of read conditions and learn more about our equipment better. If you are interested in joining us the next one is on Saturday the 17th of March on the landes by 9am. We are treating this as a contract league and only paying the bowling cost. This is to ensure the bowl is properly supported.

If you are interested in joining us please contact the bowl, contact me through this post or call me on 0407911528 after business hours.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank John, Carlos and the team for being supportive and giving great service to our group.

Cheers

Jill Morris

Hi,

The dates for the year.

Saturday, 4 February 2012
Saturday, 17 March 2012
Saturday, 31 March 2012
Saturday, 21 April 2012
Saturday, 12 May 2012
Saturday, 2 June 2012
Saturday, 23 June 2012
Saturday, 14 July 2012
Saturday, 28 July 2012
Saturday, 18 August 2012
Saturday, 15 September 2012
Saturday, 10 November 2012

Jill

and time it starts pease jill as i am not bowling at all at the moment but i would still like to keep my hand in it

thanks graham

Back
Top Bottom