Track Track SuperFreak

vi

Drilled the ball 4 x 4, no balance hole, box surface.

This is the next ball up from the Mutant. Decided to get this ball instead of the Mutant for the fact that it is more aggressive. Found it worked well on heavy to medium oil condition. Very versatile to bowl as I can stand different positions and different angle into the pocket. Hits very hard.

Doesn't work that well when the lanes breakdown or become patchy.

You can get more details at http://www.trackbowling.com

I was impressed with what you where doing with this ball at the Melbourne Cup Vi, that thing moves HARD on the Backend.

Hi Adrian,

Yes that ball move very well in oily conditions. It wasn't so great on the first day when I tried it for 2 games. The ball really need oil on the lanes when it rolls thru it before snapping when it hits the dry part of the lanes at the backend.

I've been trying hard to find a ball that would agressively move or strongly arc into the backend. All my previously dull balls were failure in this attempt. I finally hit it with the SuperFreak.

I believe this ball is now available in Australia. It was extremely popular in Bahrain and Qatar with most locals and several overseas bowlers using them. I will post my review on it when I drill it soon.

G

Back
Top Bottom