Today I cried......

wchester

Bowling Tragic
Posted this on my Totalbowling.com blog earlier and thought I'd share it with you all.

Today, I cried. Real tears. Not the fake kind you see in movies, but real emotional drops of salty wetness which welled up in my eyes and poured down my cheeks...Why, you ask? I'll tell you why..

I wept openly upon hearing President elect Barack Obama's acceptance speech. Whether it was a culmination of my homesickness, joy for a presidential change, or both, the fact remains that I do care. I care about life, I care about you and I care about our future on this planet.

Can we work together to change the world?
"Yes, we can"

It's going to be a different America, wonder what Lurker 3 and co are saying on PBA.com?

Posted this on my Totalbowling.com blog earlier and thought I'd share it with you all.

Today, I cried. Real tears. Not the fake kind you see in movies, but real emotional drops of salty wetness which welled up in my eyes and poured down my cheeks...Why, you ask? I'll tell you why..

I wept openly upon hearing President elect Barack Obama's acceptance speech. Whether it was a culmination of my homesickness, joy for a presidential change, or both, the fact remains that I do care. I care about life, I care about you and I care about our future on this planet.

Can we work together to change the world?
"Yes, we can"

Definitely an amazing speech!!!!!

there are reports in the media he is the next Martin Luther King, As long as he is for all america and not just the black side then should be good.

Funny thing is around 400 years ago blacks were fighting for there freedom and now they have a black president

Back
Top Bottom