TBNZ Champs are on this weekend

Beanie

On Queens Birthday weekend (June 1-4) Panmure Superbowl will be hosting the 2007 TBNZ Championships. Bowlers will competing in singles, doubles, teams and masters over the weekend. All visitors and spectators are welcome to attend this free event and watch some of New Zealand's top tenpin bowlers. Each day starts at 8am and Panmure Superbowl is located at 525 Ellerslie Highway, Panmure, Auckland.

Further details (squad listings, lane pattern details and results) can be found at the TBNZ website, results will be updated during the course of the weekend.

Good luck and great bowling to all competitors.

David.

Hi and could you please say HI to the Oz bowlers there for the weekend - I bet they are enjoying Kiwi hospitality - I am jealous ..... kick butt you Aussies!! ENJOY !

Flower

Go Aussies Go Go Go. :p :D To Josie and Jim, Susanne and Steve and Dougy, hope you are having a great time. Lucky you, make your bookings for next year, I'll be joining you !!
Bowl well for the rest of the Championships.:rolleyes:
Brenda

Re: TBNZ Champs

Guys and gals, you should be jealous, we had a fabulous time. The kiwis made us feel so welcome, how could we not go back in the future!! It was just so awesome bowling five man teams right across the house, the atmosphere was wonderful.
As well as mens and womens open teams, we made up a mixed graded team and had the very good fortune to bowl against five Phillippino ladies who made nearly as much noise as we did. By the third game we were all yelling for each other's team and the rest of the bowlers were looking to see if we were bowling 300 games!!!
There was plenty of oil on the lanes and it took a lot of concentration and effort to adjust but we did it. Two medals in the doubles, three people into the Masters and one senior 2nd place in the All Events saw us travelling home with some degree of satisfaction.
The Oz Bowleroos will be looking towards next year - thank you so much to the staff at Panmure Bowl, in particular Matt and PK for looking after us so well, and to Pete Richardson from TBNZ for helping me sort out the entries.
Jim and I met so many friends from the past it was just wonderful to catch up with everybody. We have to say "we will be back" .
Arohanui
Josie Adams and Jim Roberts and all the Oz Bowleroos.

Back
Top Bottom