Storms Belmo shoots an increcible set to lead the US Open

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Our very own Belmo is showing the yanks a thing or 2 about bowling on a flat brutal condition avg 246 for his first set of 8 games.

www.pba.com

Pretty incredible....

Well done mate, good luck for the rest

Well Done Belmo!

Also we have two woman currently bowling there squad at the US Open. Keep an eye out for Carol Gianotti and Nat Shelley :)

Well done Belmo- keep it up you are doing great. Best of luck also goes out to our two female AUSSIE ladies Nat and Carol best of luck to you both in your squads. Fly the Aussie Flag for us all back home. Hope to keep watching you all.

I was flicking thru the tv guide and saw simply "live bowling" on Sunday morning at 2am on ESPN , no great detail on what it was, I'm assuming this would be the step ladder final for the US open ? There is a replay on Sunday afternoon on ESPN 2 at 3pm.

Wow... League scores. At the Open! If you've never bowled on the US Open pattern, you'll never quite understand just how bloody hard it is. Will be interesting to see what happens when they switch houses. (I assume everyone plays in all three houses? - What a great concept!)

Amazing work Jason!

George, don't you mean "Australia's own", or "Kimberley's own", or "Aldo and Marisa's own..." ;)

Especially when you see Rash shooting under the card and Tommy Jones throwing a buck forty in the first game

Hey rob,

I was just about the post the same thing. Watching all of the lines, then WRW stands up and through down 1 board. That is tough. How sweat is Belmo's shot, some of guys are looking good on the pattern, but then you see Belmo's shot and it is head and shoulders above the rest. Pretty amazing.

1 board and he was JUST getting it back. Tough line but he probsbly doesn't have the backend reaction needed to play straight?

I dont really understand. **No sexism intended** The ladies seem to be able to play that inside shot and still carry; WRW has the revs to get there... =\ Seems a bit extreme to me

After 16 games Belmont has 313 pin lead over Peter weber. Great effort Belmo, keep up the good work.

Insane bowling Belmo!
WRW loves the edge...no doubt!
Go Aussie ladies...keep grinding away...
I did notice Shannon was wearing a Roto Grip shirt...missed that brand change :confused:

Back
Top Bottom