STOP PRESS!!!

granto

Did anybody know that Queensland is celebrating a Tenpin milestone this year? Tenpin turns 50 years old in Queensland in August. Lets get together and celebrate this great milestone. Ideas would be welcomed.

Grant

I have an idea......Lets go bowling !!!

I have an idea ;):woot_jump:

Why doesn't everyone join us at ASPLEY for the 60 game ABC PRINTING MARATHON on the 10th - 11th September..... Get your teams of 3 together. :D

Entry forms out end of May so watch Totalbowling folks.

Cheers
Mrs P.

A Men's Rachuig victory, now that really would be something!!!

There is easily enough talent in the State, and I think it could be like the Queensland Sheffield Shield team, once we win one, we'll win a few.

Just a thought!!

Steve

SO like.... its August.. We gunna do anything? im keen for a midnight bowling marathon if only a centre would provide cheap games at such short notice... HEY CABOOLTURE!!..... you alway come to the rescue!!!!!! :D anyone and everyone should be able to come and I dare say we should all bowl under the influence! Whos keen?

im keen for a midnight bowling marathon if only a centre would provide cheap games at such short notice...

Hey KriDLe,

Check out the 60 game ABC PRINTING Marathon in the Q'ld tournament section. Even though it is the 17th & 18th September. Are you up to the challenge?

There is so much happening in August that one has too find a free weekend.

Cheers
Mrs P.

Back
Top Bottom