Stolen Bowling Gear ECCC Fairfield

During the ECCC held at Fairfield last week, some obliging person helped themselves to my bowling equipment from the boot of my car in the Council Car Park just down from the bowl.

It is a bit of a shot in the dark by putting this notice out there, but you never know ?

Stolen was an Ebonite 4 ball roller with the former owners name "Mark Knight" embroidered on the top bag flap, the balls stolen were all 15LB weight

1. Track - Revmaster (Blue & Red swirl)
2. Zone International Coil 18 (Black & Blue swirl)
3. Brunswick Punisher (Blue & Silver swirl)
4. Ebonite Plastic (Pink)
5. Dexter SST IV (Bronze colour)
6. Robby Revs 1 wrist guard

I am offering a $200 reward for anyone who can assist with information that leads to the return of, part or all equipment.

I am expecting the equipment to show up in a Pawn shop somewhere in Fairfield or Liverpool area, but if it shows up in a bowl somewhere else then you may wish to contact me

Alan Swan
0407 362 236

that is so love, i live 2 mins from the rsl, most of the bowlers walked past my place every day.

who would be low enough to steve bowling gear out of a car.

sorry alan bad luck

have you spoken to maxine the manager of fairfield AMF??

she will keep an eye out for ya she has got me out of trouble when i have mis placed my stuff

also go NSW :p

one word fairfield , im pretty sure you wont get them back , not the best place to leave ya stuff around , bl champ

Back
Top Bottom