Sth Queensland Youth Roll Off

ladykitchener

Just a riminder that nominations close on Wednesday 27thJuly.

Entry form can be found in national tournement posts or e mail me and i will send you one.

8 nominations so far so keep them coming and i will see you all at Mt Warren on 30th July.

Nominations so far for SQ Youth Roll Off:

Brendan Meads
Philip Fagg
Bradley Quinn
Lisa Ireland
Craig McCloskey
Ben Coupland
Simon Strasburg
Tim Reichel
Adam Pringle
Kristina Campbell
Micheal Zentveld

Entries close next Wednesday.

Keep those nominations coming.

I will be at Caboolture Bowl on Wednesday Night to take any late entries, answer any qestions etc.

See you all at Mt Warren!!!!

i have given my nomination form and $20 to brett flewellen to give to you on wednesday night at caboolture.

DARCY FOX

Just a reminded Duffy its at Mt WARREN...not Mt Gravatt.

And could someone please remind me of the check in time, I think it was on the nomination form that I sent of without paying attention. Useless aren't I? And any idea on when the presentation will take place, just wondering if I'll have enough time to get to Suncorp Stadium to see the Broncos hammer the Raiders. Geez I ask a lot of question.

Cheers

Hey Adam check in is at 11:15, and if your lucky youll see the Raiders beat the Broncos, might be pushing it for time though

Paragraph h) of the eligibility rules states that the bowlers must:

"Be 18 years of age or older and must not reach the age of 23 years on the 1st day of January 2005. "

Can we clarify whether this is correct please? Should it read 2006 or are bowlers that turn 18 during 2005 not eligible?

Hayli turns 18 in December 2005 and wants to rolloff but according to those rules is not eligible.

Joyce Mazzoni :confused:

Hi Joyce,

The entry form from last year's roll-off (for this year's competition) has the same sentence -

" (h) Be 18 years of age or older and must not reach the age of 23 years on the 1st day of January 2005. "

I'm guessing that this year's roll-off form hasn't been updated to say 2006, and Hayli should be able to bowl. :D

Kristina

just a glitch in the form Joyce and Hayli is old enough to roll off.

Nominations recieved so far:

Brendan Meads
Phillip Fagg
Bradley Quinn
Lisa Ireland
Craig McCloskey
Ben Coupland
Simon Strasbourg
Tim Reichel
Adam Pringle
Micheal Zentveld
Kristina Campbell
Kimberly-Rose Haning
Ian Phelan

Mt Warren is the venue, check in 11.15am bowl 11.30am

6 games on short oil, 6 games on long oil

see you all there!!!

i to wish to clarify something before i send my form in....

last yr i remember you could be 23 but no older...........going by the form it says 23 by 1st jan 2005 this i will not be but if its 2006 then yes i will b.......just want to clarify before putting my form in i have talked to a few others from around different states and they are under the impression that you can be 23 yrs but no older

It would be that as long as you have not turned 23 by the 1st of January 2006, you are elligible to rolloff.

If you turn 23 anytime in 2005, you would be inelligible.

Therefore, if you turn 23 on say the 10th of January 2006, you would be elligible. If you turn 23 on the 31st of December 2005, you would be inelligible.

Addicted said:
Paragraph h) of the eligibility rules states that the bowlers must:

"Be 18 years of age or older and must not reach the age of 23 years on the 1st day of January 2005. "

Can we clarify whether this is correct please? Should it read 2006 or are bowlers that turn 18 during 2005 not eligible?

Hayli turns 18 in December 2005 and wants to rolloff but according to those rules is not eligible.

Joyce Mazzoni :confused:

it SHOULD read:
be 18 years of age on the 1st january 2006 and must not reach the age of 23 on 1st january 2006... so yea hayli can roll off

Hey guys it's Hayli here

I sent my nomination form on Monday morning... just wondering if it's been received yet.

Also could someone please post the latest listing of who else is rolling off as well.

Thanks
Hayli

Back
Top Bottom