Steve Armstrong 300,287 and 1040 series

Easy Tiger

A MASSIVE congratulations to Steve Armstrong on a huge series tonight at Aspley, and his first 300 to boot.

Steve shot games of 236, 218, 300, 287 for a nice 1040 series.

A total of 22 strikes in a row, he went front 10 in the last game after shooting his first ever 300, to leave a 4-9 from a high shot on the 11th.

Congrats Steve! You sure smashed my league high series..

A HUGE congratulations, Steve, it's a weel deserved game and huge series that's been coming for a long time. Keep up the good work, and it's great to see just before Nationals :)

P.S Good to see it with the Action Attack! ;)

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

Congratulations Steve! awesome bowling there! Keep up the good work and great bowling! =D> =D> =D> =D>

congrats steven u finnaly got the big one mate lol its been a long time coming mate i hope to see plenty more from u

Congratulations Steven on such great scores, it's been a long time coming but you finally broke that 300. I'm sure there will be many many more to follow. Congrats once again.

Well done Steve - the coaching is really starting to pay off.

Keep your cool and you will have plenty more!!

Hey Steve Congrats on a great game and a great series. Now we just need to see one of them at nationals hehe!!

Caity!

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE!!

You are a star! Such an awesome game to watch.. very well bowled and very well deserved.

FINALLY!!!!

Well done Stevo, hopefully this has put you on a roll.
Congrats on your first 300 and you backed it up with a huge series.

You should be very proud of yourself.

Well done again
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Back
Top Bottom