STBL 300 to Brett Larman

Jasonguru

gettin better!!!!!
Spose i will start it off. :)

Congrats to Brett on bowling 300 at Gosford City Bowl today is the STBL match against Campbelltown, which Gosford won, but it went down to the very last game and was a very close match.

Very high quality performances today, with around 218 the avg for all bowlers together.

Once again, congrats mate! Great to see.

Jase

Congratulations Brett, good to see you get it out of your system before we come up in a couple of weeks for STBL. Well Done

Well deserved Brett, every shot was solid from what i saw.

It's a good reward for the effort you've been putting into your bowling recently.

Congratulations Brett. Happy to see it today, while I worked at a busy Gosford Bowl. Good to see the birthday parties didn't put you off your game. :D

Your third perfect game in a short bowling career so far is tremendous. keep up the great work. You will represent NSW one day.

Cheers
Christian

Nice work Brett! That's 3 now? You find the perfect times to hit them too!
Keep it up mate! Hope to see you again in the near future! Maybe before the Sport Series!

At about the mid point of the match Brett actually came off the lanes and said to me "the conditions are so good I cant believe nobody has bowled a 300 today."

Two games later Brett showed them how. Well done big guy, very well deserved.

well done brett!!

you are a champion bloke and a champion bowler.
this is just the beginning, many more will be following this.

cheers
rick

congratulations well done against campbelltown
bateau bay must be due for one now
cheers mark

Back
Top Bottom