Squad listing for VSS event - 28/6/09

Could you please remove Damien Robinson due to illness, we were hoping he would be fit enough to play but no joy, soft kid's lol. Should not make fun could be Swine Flu lol, will get him to ring.;)

I am very sorry for the late notice, but i have just been called in to work, an will not be finished in time to be able to bowl. sorry again for the lateness...

Sorry Guys David Carmichael can't bowl have a knee bigger than my ball, thats not real big i spose !!!

Thanks
David

hey tonx sorry about the late reply but i would like to put my name back in please seeing that i am feeling better Damien Robinson

Ok Guys, I'll do my best to update those that have withdrawn and those that have entered. If I miss anyone, i'm sorry, but it's a bit hard to track all the movement. I have also been advised that there is likely to be a couple of walk-in entries.

1. Andrew Tonkin
2. Mike Kennedy
3. Josh Eldridge
4. Steven Eeles
5. Jeanette Baker
6. Kevin Clunes-Ross
7. Mary Dodds
8. Amy Farrell
9. Damien Robinson
10. Christine Webster
11. Hugh Livingstone
12. Jenny Camilleri
13. Alan Notman
14. Joel Lovegrove
15. Nick Williamson
16. Lee Phillips
17. Michael Wilson
18. Shane Hadlum
19. Colin Morton
20. Josh Colbert
21. Paul "Whinging lefty" Robinson
22. Michael Macnamara
23. Luke Adkins
24. Ralph Harford
25. Jane Finch
26. Alan Bamford
27. Rikki Pool
28. Michael Drummond
29. Steve Toth
30. Narelle Baker
31. Steve Bellino
32. Gavin Cox
33. Stephen Carmen
34. Frank Pompeani
35. Darren Halifax
36. Frank Bell
37. Jason English
38. Monique Stute
39. Barry Wicks
40. Steve Stern
41. Cyril Trakof
42. Gordon Robinson

Remember guys, Check in is at 10am tomorrow. $90 entry. Kegel Sports - Winding Road 39ft is the pattern. Anyone not able to attend is free to call me on 0423627432 or contact Oztenpin Greensborough on 03 94674544 in the morning.

Thanks for all of the support!

To all the screaming homo's, bowl well in 'tonx sport series' disappointed about the double up of events this weekend.;)

Well done to Steve Eeles on his win today.

Thanks to all the bowlers who supported the event. Hope to see all of you back for Bendigo!

Well done Stevie, bowled well all day and drilled the pocket when it was needed for the win, great going.

Great bowling stevie! Glad to see you spare a couple?
It just came down to great preparation? 3am at crown!
Great pressure to last the frame, just shows a boy from a man!LMFAO:D

Well done to Steve Eeles on his win today.

Thanks to all the bowlers who supported the event. Hope to see all of you back for Bendigo!

Andrew

the best way to publicize your events is to place scores somewhere so people can see how everybody went. Congrats to Steve Eeles for his win but how did everybody else go. Game by game results would be great thanks.

Phil

Contact the bowl if you wish to know the scores or have them posted here. I'm over doing everything myself.

Clearly i'm just a 'boy'.

Someone better contact Bendigo and ask them to start a squad listing because i'm sure as hell not doing it just to see 23 bowlers pull out every event.

Congrat's to Steve great win, Tonx's what an effort to run the event, run second and to top things off help some people get home safe. Thanks again a top effort, more people should understand that you are all about bowling and bowlers. Again a super effort by a real good MAN.;););)

Contact the bowl if you wish to know the scores or have them posted here. I'm over doing everything myself.

Clearly i'm just a 'boy'.

Someone better contact Bendigo and ask them to start a squad listing because i'm sure as hell not doing it just to see 23 bowlers pull out every event.

Hi Andrew

Yep understand completely your dissapointment. However i do find it strange that by not posting the scores you dissapoint the bowlers who did bowl. Sort of contradicting your self arnt you. Just my opinion and not meant to offend ok.

Phil

Phil,

I understand people like to see scores from the events, myself included.

But Tonx doesn't run the sports series as either do i any more and its not his responsibility to post the scores. He is merely lending a hand to the staff at the bowl and Luke at Oztenpin who is organizing the events at the moment.

The sport series will be more organized next year, run by a nominated person and possibly a committee as well. In the mean time people are just doing there best to get these events up and run and i think the bowlers who do compete appreciate this fact alone.

Regards,
Dillan

Phil,

I understand people like to see scores from the events, myself included.

But Tonx doesn't run the sports series as either do i any more and its not his responsibility to post the scores. He is merely lending a hand to the staff at the bowl and Luke at Oztenpin who is organizing the events at the moment.

The sport series will be more organized next year, run by a nominated person and possibly a committee as well. In the mean time people are just doing there best to get these events up and run and i think the bowlers who do compete appreciate this fact alone.

Regards,
Dillan

Agree completely Dillan but like i said its really just the click of a button to post scores. Maybe just maybe you might intice a few more people to bowl if they think the tornements are being run in a profecianal way. The way this thread is going it appears far from that. Just my opinion and like i said before not intended to offend.

Phil

From a completely non bias opinion. I bowled in the last NSW Sports series event in June for the first time. I was enticed to do so as i read about the 3 previous Sports events so far this year. I looked at the scores and the comments from all involved and it looked like a good event and a fair bit of fun. Although i bowled the last 4 games injured i still thoroughly enjoyed the day and had i not seen the scores before i dont think i would have gone in it so soon after returning to bowling.

Anyway just my 2c worth, good luck in attracting people to your SS.

Back
Top Bottom