SQ Holt Rolloffs Results

The Choker

End of Day 1 Results.

Well done so far to all that have bowled. Keep up the good work tomorrow

Attachments

• Darrell Holt Rolloffs Day 1.pdf
    32.6 KB · Views: 123
Final day off the rolloffs and some very close scores and final results.

Thank you to Loganholme Hyperbowl for providing 2 days of excellent conditions and helping the day run smoothly

Thanks to our TD, Danny Simpson. You did a great job on the scores and helping out with all of the problems.

Finally, thank you to all the bowlers who turned up. There was a great atmosphere and comradery between players. I hope that this continues on down to SA.

Congratulations to Heather Flood and Iain Fullerton in qualifuying for the Restricted Masters and Chris Titheridge and Alan Swan for qualifying in the Classic Masters.

The final makeup of the teams are as follows.

Womens Restricted
Heather Flood (VC)
Tillie Swan (C)
Robyn Harvey
Helen Lum
Sarah Muscat
Clare Shepherd

Mens Restricted
Iain Fullerton
Kevin Daymond
Peter Bowling
Clayton Flood (VC)
Sean Swiatek
Alan Swan (C)
Michael Kearney
Reserves - Reg Reichel & Stephen Batten

Womens Classic
Chris Titheridge (C)
Tillie Swan

Mens Classic
Alan Swan
Michael Kearney
Clayton Flood (C)
Reserves - Kevin Daymond & John Hart

Danny Simpson has been appointed manager for both the Classic Teams and the Mens Rescticted Team, Chris Titheridge has been appointed Coach of the Mens Restricted Team. Anyone interested in Coaching the Classic Teams or the Womens Team, please let me know and I will pass your details onto the committee.

Attachments

• Darrell Holt Rolloffs Day 2.pdf
    32.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Darrell Holt Rolloffs - Games.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 54
Congratulations to all bowlers in SQ Retricted and Classic teams. I will look forward to catching up in Adelaide.
Just wondering if you realise the Classic team is one team of 3 men and 3 ladies, not two separate teams?
It's just that you have referred to the 'Classic teams'
Well done everyone!
Dallas Archer

Well Done Amber - glad to see the back held up.

Congratulations to all who made the teams

Cheers
Animal & Carol

grats to all who made the team. was a great two days that went very well.

Grats to the holt comittee they did a great job and all went well.

now i just need 2 people to withdraw and im sweet :p but for not bowling for a year and first thing back was not to bad for me. 14 game. 9 games of that = 197.5 avg. 5 games of that = 121 avg. hhmm i wonder where i went wrong.

But grats to all. :)

Congratulations to all who made the team and look forward to seeing you in September.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

Well done to our bowlers that have made the teams, and for those that just missed try again next year.

It is a great mix of people that we've got for the teams. Everyone should have a good time bowling in Adelaide.

Congratulations to all who made the SQ teams. Well done Tillie and also Danny for being manager again. See you all in September.

Sue Wheeler ;)

Well the time is almost here. To my adopted team mates I can hardly wait!!

See you when you arrive in Adelaide................

Dizzy

Back
Top Bottom