SPC 'WIN A SPOT' TOURNAMENTS

Congratulations Leo on your win...

Looks like $$$ helps you bowl a little better these days!!
Or are you just not a morning person??

Well bowled, fantastic effort.

Jenny & Alan ;)

Congrats Jenny on the huge ave. It's good to see some females come up ad dominate a few of the tournaments. Hope it carries on for you at SPC and also ECCC. See you all soon.

Hey to alll... Just letting you know there is another SPC spot going at Chadstone.There will be 1 spot on offer for every 12 bowlers participating in the Win-A-Spot Tournament this Sunday soo the more bowlers the better. Info is as Follows:
Where: Chadstone AMF
When: Sunday 9th September
Time: check-in 9am
Format: 10 games
Cost: $60

...Cheerio:D

P.S...the new Kegel is doin wonders for the lane condition at chaddy:p...the proof? Leo's 230 average:p

Hey All,

Just a quick note for those who are considering bowling at Dandenong
this Sunday the 9th September for the SPC spot...please be aware the check in time has now been changed to 3.15pm...

cheers

A huge congratulations to Micky Carlsson on winning the SPC spot at Dandenong today averaging 228....you bowled super all day and a very
well deserved victory good luck with it all next week and keep up the great form;)
Cheers Mezza And Bazza:p

:) Yes congrats on my partner you have been bowling just superbly for ages and you deserve it too,Barry bad luck mate you inspire me as much as my partner a shame you both could not get a spot :(

Congratulations Micky on your awesome win yesterday.
Averaging 228 is a great effort...

You bowled fantastic for the 8 games & it didn't look like you were going to miss.
It's good to see an old bugger win!! About time!!
We really hope you bowl well this weekend for the SPC.

Also a huge effort by Baz to just come in 2nd behind Mick.
Averaging 224 for the 8 games is a wonderful effort & you should be proud of the way you bowled because we are proud of you.

Jenny & Alan ;)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone ......I just got lucky :D:D
Whats with the "old bugger" Jenny I dont mind bugger but "old" !!!!!
To Bazza as I said yesterday it was a shame there wasn't 2 spots up for grabs you bowled very well mate..:)

Well done Mick, sounds like you blew the house apart.

Rob

PS.....But on a sour note, I was very disappointed in your mate rrichman. Fancy him getting that head of his onto page 4 of today's Herald Sun, with dare I say it a VB can in his hand:mad: and not a JIMMY. How dare he.;)

I would like to congratulate once again our PTBL President, Leo Torres, for winning again on Sunday for the SPC Spot at Chaddy. He has since sold his spot to a team-mate.

He tore the lanes apart again with a 10 game total of 2335, averaging 233! Lindz finished 2nd with a great 217 average.

Well bowling Mr President...

Looks like you're ready for the SPC and definitely ready for the Dandy Friendship games! No more 2 GAMES!!

Manilad's

Back
Top Bottom