SPC 'WIN A SPOT' TOURNAMENTS

L

LindZ

To ALL participating Centre's,

May we please be advised of dates and locations.

Regards

Lindsay Kilpatrick

Sorry Guys,
This will be an 8 Game Tournament NOT 3 Games as mentioned in the last post. Please pm us or leave your name here if you're bowling

Sharyn

:) :) :)

Hi Lindz,

Lee Booth said today that Boronia are having one next Sunday. Not sure of the exact time, I think it is in the late afternoon, evening. (Or I may be completely wrong on the time.. sorry) But - I am definite that it is next Sunday.

Jane. :confused:

Lindz,

Yes it is the same date...but the spot is ran at night.
Not 100% sure of the time, but it's no earlier than 6pm, that i'm sure of.

I'll check with the bowl tonight.

There is a spot at Moorabbin this Sunday, just in case you haven't seen the post.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

I would like to congratulate my fiancee Jenny for bowling extremely well yesterday to win a spot with a 221.5 Avg.

Jen bowled that well the she actually bowled better than all the men.

The closest was Lindsay with a 214.25 Avg..

Well done baby i am so very proud of you.

Love you xxx

Congrats Jenn that is awesome bowling...
Looks like both you and Al are in top form - good to see ;)

Congrats Jen!

It's interesting to note now 2 people that participated in the last Victorian Sports Series have gone to these win a spots with good success... Ian with a 300 the same day as the last event, and Jen ripping the house apart in this win-a-spot.....

:D ;)

I would like to congratulate both Jenny and Lindsay on winning spots yesterday at Moorabin!

Jenny, you bowled so well and a well deserved win. Pleasure to watch. (I am not an early morning person, judging from my scores!)

Lindz, brother, your house and you showed the way. Good bowling!! It wasn't an easy shot but you made it look easy!

Leo

:new_shocked:Wow!!! Jen that's some awesome bowling girl....
fantastic win :thmbup:... you even spanked the guy's averaging 221.5 :smiley.php:
sensational stuff laeding up to some major tournies:kicking:...

keep up the great form chickie...
:groupwave::groupwave:
Cheers Mez
Congrat's also to Lindz on winning the mens division

I would like to congratulate our PTBL President, Leo Torres, for winning the SPC Win A Spot on Sunday at Chaddy. It was not a shock to hear that he won and from what I heard, he simply bowled awesome! Averaging 230 for 10 games! :D

Well done Mr President. Good warm up for the SPC and for the Friendship games coming up soon in Dandy! (You may not need 2 games this year ;))

Results are below for 10 games...

1. Leo Torres 2300 (ave 230)
2. Bernie G 2153 (ave 215)
3. Lindsay Kilpatrick 2137 (ave 213)
4. Nathan Thompson 2054
5. Matt Lambrick 1987
6. Arnold Quiambao 1975
7. Ceasar Zamora 1875
8. Kelly Raveche 1729
9. Victor Saylon 1613

Back
Top Bottom