SPC WIN A SPOT + AIRFARES + SPENDING MONEY IN LONNY

J

Jules

I am wanting to run a qualifying squad for this years SPC here in Launceston on Sunday 24th August 2003 @ 10am.
Cost will be $80 and run in the same format as Moonah. We need minimum of 20 bowlers. Please reply by Wednesday 20th. If the minimum is not reached then all bowlers will be notified of cancelation.
Thanks
Julie
(acting manager)

I'm In

10 Games $80

The prize is SPOT At SPC, Return Flight to Melb, and Spending Money!!!!! Total Prize Around $500

Thats pretty good value for 80 bucks!!!

Make this a Goer ppls.

I'll bowl............................. I'd like a bit more info tho, as i have heard nothing about the hobart one i have no idea what the format is.

GUS said:
1st place Winsquote]

LOL! Go Gus.

The Moonah one is on the 17th for anyone that wants to bowl... but yes, I realise it is the same weekend as Devonport Masters.
I think it pays down to about 10th from memory as well.

GUS said:
1st place Wins

LOL! Go Gus.

The Moonah one is on the 17th for anyone that wants to bowl... but yes, I realise it is the same weekend as Devonport Masters.
I think it pays down to about 10th from memory as well.

as far as i am aware hobarts format is 10 games scratch, no bonus pins or anything. hey dan ifyuor coming fown for it and want a place to crash let me know u can crash here.

HMMMM Well let me see

Devonport Masters or SPC Spot

Any bets where I will Be if they get the Numbers??

and KC, I will slap you later for making fun of me LOL

Would a solution to the clash between the Hobart SPC spot and the Devonport Masters, be to hold the SPC spot on the Saturday 16th.
With a qualifying squad on the Sunday morning in Devonport, people can bowl both if they wish.
Kace can you or one of the others suggest this to the centre.

We do not have as many tournaments as the bigger states so it is important to make as many of them as possible accessable to all bowlers, rather than have clashes.

I understand more than most what it is like to bowl in Devonport, but remember it is the association championships, not the centre's.
So please support the association.

Hi Brett,

I did try and get Ian to move the tournament, but just for you, I will try again. Will let you know how I go (I will be seeing him tomorrow night).

See ya soon.

Just letting everyone know that the tournament is staying on the 17th August and the bowl has the numbers for it to be a definite goer.

Lonny SPC Squad

Thankyou for the response. I have faxed to Moonah & Burnie an information sheet regarding this tournament, but what I really need is definate names and phone numbers here in the center please. Our phone number is 6344 9933.
Thanks again
Jules

SPC spot in Lonny

We currently have 11 names on paper for the squad on Sunday, I did require a field of 20 or more for this to go ahead. I have got the OK to still go with this, first place will remain the same, just the payouts will be cut back.
Hope to see more here at 9am Sunday morning.
Jules

Back
Top Bottom