SPC Roll Off Dates

bworld

There are a number of SPC roll offs scheduled for every AMF centre in Melbourne, I have attached a flyer explaining the dates & times.

You will need to contact each center if you wish to make enquiries.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Attachments

• SPC ROLL OFF.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 250
Bump this back up.

Going to bowl after work at Frankston next Sunday 9th 9.30am who else?

Gary..............................................................:cool:

Did anyone bowl at Northcote?

We have the Frankston scores posted, but does anyone have the Northcote ones?

Jenny ;)

Just confirming SPC spot for Highpoint will be on this Sunday.
Check-in closes 9.30am. Hope to see you all there.
Anyone who will be bowling can they please confirm via phone (9318 4110)
or you can PM us.

How is the points side of things going Patrick can you post a points update for the 2 spots in SPC for most points.

Gary.............................................................:cool:

Northcotes SPC Roll Off has been rescheduled for Wednesday August 16th at 7PM.
We have 3 starters so far and entries will be taken via phone on 94817177 or via private message to myself or AMF Northcote.
Regards
Brendan

Sunshine's SPC Rolloff date has been changed to Tuesday 22nd August at 7pm. Anyone wishing to compete in this tournament needs to book your place via posting here, calling the bowl on 9311 5799, or emailing the centre at [email protected]. This is due to no entries being received for this coming Sunday the 13th August.

Regards,

AMF Sunshine.

Well as far as i am concerned the date was advertised at Northcote and if that one person rolled up to bad so sad he or she is the winner. Its all about the money in the end lets get 36 suckers to have a go at one spot. I wonder what would happen if only one person bought a raffle ticket for a car that you see in the shopping centres would that be honoured? hmmm i wonder???

rrichman said:
Well as far as i am concerned the date was advertised at Northcote and if that one person rolled up to bad so sad he or she is the winner. Its all about the money in the end lets get 36 suckers to have a go at one spot. I wonder what would happen if only one person bought a raffle ticket for a car that you see in the shopping centres would that be honoured? hmmm i wonder???

I agree with what you are saying but it does not sound politically correct. How can you award 1 person in a competition a winner if he/she did not compete with anyone to be declared the winner? Competition is defined as a match with opposing members to beat and get a result.

If numbers were inadequate, well then, sorry and bad luck mate!

My 5cents worth.

Leo

Competition - Leo comes to Sunshine on the 22nd of August at 7pm and takes on Porto for a spot. I'll be more fit than last time in Greensborough
OOOO yeah

donkey said:
Competition - Leo comes to Sunshine on the 22nd of August at 7pm and takes on Porto for a spot. I'll be more fit than last time in Greensborough
OOOO yeah

Hey Ports,

Did you mean Ed Fleming for the MTC spot as well? Look forward to seeing you in Sunshine. Lets rock!

Leo

True, but the point is made, that the centres decide how many is enough, even if eight people entered they would call it off, as they would not get dollars out of the event, agree???? its really not about giving someone a chance to get into a tourny but another way of raising profits out of bowlers who are at these venues every couple of days spending money as it is, anyway enough bitching thats my opinion and i have got it off my chest bye i am of to mildura to have a good week-end ya hooo

rrichman said:
True, but the point is made, that the centres decide how many is enough, even if eight people entered they would call it off, as they would not get dollars out of the event, agree????

Keon Park had 7 entrants and it still went ahead

Yes well done to AMF on letting the roll offs go ahead with the low turn out......=D>

Gary..........................................:cool:

If we had 7 people show up at Northcote for the 1st one it would have been run.
Nobody in their right mind, or without a huge bank balance and a generous streak a mile long, would pay out a spot because 1 person rocked up.

BrenH said:
If we had 7 people show up at Northcote for the 1st one it would have been run.
Nobody in their right mind, or without a huge bank balance and a generous streak a mile long, would pay out a spot because 1 person rocked up.

Could not agree with you more!!

Leo

well obviously some of you work at centres or get looked after by a centre so we will finish this conversation and say that i have lost the vote ta ta

well guy's for my two cents worth!
If AMF had advertised the roll off dates around the centres they would have had a better turn out & before you get stuck in to me about "it was on the net" not everyone has time to look at net or has access to it.
What ever happened to advertising within the centre, I know that there was no advertising of the roll off at Sunshine until the week of the roll off and that was just an anouncement over the P.A. Guys get real people need to be informed on what is happening:confused: :confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom