Southern Cross Cup FINAL results

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
After 10 games of qualifying here are the top 16. Everyone starts from scratch again on Sunday, congrats to Tony Murray who started todays qualifying with 18 bagger, 300 - 268 first block. Check in is at 9.00am

1st Tony Murray +452
2nd Mick Little +444
3rd Andrew Lloyd +344
4th Chris Middleton +266
5th Christian Purdue +203
6th Mark Lane +182
7th George Frilingos +181
8th James Titchmarsh +171
9th Matt Riley +157
10th Jarrod Lean +137
11th Jason Brown +128
12th Shaun Cummings +110
13th David Hansen +109
14th Steve Lovell +106
15th Stewart Erwin +99
16th Stuart O'Neil +93

Cashers

17th Steve Lenton +90
18th Russell Chown +80
19th Ann-Maree Putney +80
20th Richard Brown +76

Finished at 2.00pm today, thanks to the guys at the bowl who kept the scores updated all weekend and kept the tournament running smoothly. Congrats to Mark Lane who had the high game today, 287.

For the record I used Tracks new FREAK OUT drilled 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 with the balance hole at 5 1/4 across.

Here are the final results

1st. George Frilingos +719 232avg
2nd. Christian Purdue +534 223avg
3rd. Matt Riley +525 223avg
4th. Shaun Cummings +518 222avg
5th. Chris Middleton +501 218avg
6th. Andrew Lloyd +499 219avg
7th. Jarrod Lean +418 218avg
8th. Stuart O'Neil +383 214avg
9th. Mark Lane +375 215avg
10th. Tony Murray +312 211avg
11th. Michael Little +310 211avg
12th. Steve Lovell +261 207avg
13th. Stuart Irwin +201 206avg
14th. Jason Brown +93 199avg
15th. James Titchmarsh -114 188avg
16th. David Hansen -128 184avg

Congratulations George on your win and the place getters, and all those who made the final

James Sitters

SCC

Speaking to George on Sat night he said he would not only win but would average 230+. Well all I can say is what are next weeks lotto numbers. :D Well done George. Baron

Re: SCC

baron said:
Speaking to George on Sat night he said he would not only win but would average 230+.

Yeah he said that to me as well .. Georges shout for a soda !! Congratulations Shooter (or is that Mr Burns ?)

congrats on ur win george and also congrats to christian nice to see you up there..

Today in the mail I received a laminated and binded book of the tournament from AMF in Sydney. This book is wonderfully presented and lists every possible stat from game 1 of qualifying to game 15 of matchplay. I have never seen such a well presented record of a bowling tournament.

I would like to say thank you to the lady who put this together (sorry your name escapes me), I will keep this book for sometime as a record of my win.

Did anyone else receive one?

G

Hey George,
The lady in question is Barbara Marcollini. And the book you received
are sent ONLY to the winner of the tournament.
At the end of the year, the top 20 receive a personal bio of the whole
year. Inside this there are stats on each tournament you bowl in over the
Grand Prix season, including averages, prizemoney, cuts made, ect ect.
To my knowledge nobody else does this sort of thing. It is just one of
Barbs personal touches that were missed last year, but i'm sure you would agree George, it's an extra buzz to get the book to keep to remember your win.

Andrew

Daam! I just missed out on receiving the booklet. :lol:

On a serious note. This idea of Barbara's is great and I believe the end of season history book for the top 20 is unbelievable. I hope this all adds to the increasing popularity of NSW Grand Prix Circuit in 2003.

60 entries for Event 1. Let's get 80 for Event 2.

Don't worry Christian I can run you a copy :D I must say though "Barbara, Well done"!

It's one fo the best things I have ever received for not only bowling but winning a tournament. I'll hold on to it for some time to come. See you all at Mr.Mac, hopefully the lefties will get a chance this year :D

Your chance was at Southgate mate, and you took it. Right handers to win at Mayfield. :lol:

Guys, thanks for your support at the first Grand Prix Event at Southgate, but everyone seems to be forgetting the sponsor - "The Good Guys" without them the Great Prizefund on offer wouldn't be there.

Look forward to seeing you all at Mayfield for Rd 2 - Mr Mac Classic, and for all bowlers going to the Australian Open, I will have a great accomadation deal in the next week with 6 Continents Hotel Chain.

So what your saying George is that drilling works great for left handed fudgers who bowl up the boards. So pretty much it will only work for YOU!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done Mate.

Back
Top Bottom