South Australian Seniors Classic -

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Congratulations to Jagga on a great win - twice here in 4 years -fantastic
Congratulations also to Jeanette - 4 times "Winner" - top stuff
good effort to Rod (2nd) & Lawrie (3rd)
.................Ingrid (2nd) and Susanne (3rd)
A personal thank you to Greg Lyas for you assistance
Thank you S.A. for a good tournament
Carol & Animal

Well done Jagga!! you have Jagged yet another feather in your cap, great bowling, congratulation. I think there is talent there myself.
Well done to all the bowlers that finished in the placings.

I would like to extend my congratulations to the tournament organisers for yet another well run event. Squads on time, extremely minimal breakdown time, efficient lane marshalling and fast score changes, not to mention (IMHO) a great format - everything ran smoothly, and Paul Longeraux and his staff at Village Bowl should receive hearty pats on the back for their efforts =D>

Thanks also to the VOLUNTEERS in the tournament room who took the time to pick up scoresheets, collate scores etc, and to Peter C for getting the scores live to air.

I would also like to thank those hard baking ladies of the SA ATBSO - those cream puffs and coconut slices were to die for, and are worth coming back for year after year !:eating: (Don't suppose you are bringing rations to Tassie???!!!;) )

I extend my congratulations to all the bowlers who participated in what was a challenging, but extremely playable condition on BOTH sides of the lane.....final scores were close, and it wasn't really won until the last block on Sunday afternoon - it was a great chase to the finish, Mr Sullivan!

I look forward to returning again next year!

thanks to all for their good wishes.

Jagga (was in da house) :cool:

ps - thanks VW - the bowlers coach!!!

Congratulations Jagga!!!!!!

Sorry I was not there to see a "Leftie" win, will catch up with you in Tassie, congratulations once again

Well Done

Belly

Steal them?? don't think so B2 - for a brief moment they saw the light and decided to emigrate to Qld. However the temperature on the tarmac when they landed prompted an immediate rethink, and hence their return to Melbourne!:rolleyes:

Hope they have a velocity card, lots of extra km's for them on that trip!!!:D

B1

Back
Top Bottom