Sincere thank you's to......

bm2

I'm still standin'
Gail Torrens, for giving up her Sunday morning to come to Aspley bowl and offer training and assistance to the Southern based Queensland State team members this morning on the 2010 Nationals Pattern. Your session was very helpful and informative and greatly appreciated by bowlers from all ends of the representative spectrum!

Also, to George, Bruce and the "boys down the back" at Aspley Bowl, who made it possible for us to have some lanes oiled with the Nationals pattern for the session - thank you all!

I would also like to thank all bowlers who attended this morning, the Brisbane locals and those who travelled from Ipswich, the Gold Coast and Kingaroy to take part in training session - good to see the enthusiasm that you all have for the competition which is now only single figure sleeps away!!:D

Well said! Was sorry that it had to be called short for myself. A huge thankyou from myself as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Gail, Broni and Aspley bowl. The event was very much appreciated by the bowlers! Now its time to kick some butt at the nationals ;)

I was not part of the training session but merely an onlooker and bystander.

I listened to everything that Gail conveyed to the State team members and learnt much much more.

Thanks for allowing me to earsdrop. ;)

Mrs P.

Thank you Gail once again for all your effort and support - your dedication to the sport is wonderful and your coaching is very informative.
Thank you to Broni for the organisation - well done and also to Bruce, George and the staff at Aspley - great job.

Back
Top Bottom