Shield Shirt Swaps

Craigy

Well with only 4 weeks till the start of shield who is looking for people to swap shirts with?

I have ...
2 X L - ACT & Southern NSW Training Shirts
1 X M - ACT & Southern NSW Training Shirt
3 X L - ACT Southern NSW Shield Shirts

If you would like to swap let me know otherwise cya at shield

Craigy

Speaking of Shirt Swaping, i got 1 Medium Victorian shirt to swap so any girls interested in swapping with me just post it .. im looking for a medium or small actual president shield shirt not a practice shirt... and if u don't wanna commit to anything, i'll be there in Canberra ready to swap:)

cyas all there..... YAY like 28 days to go
Caroline Chang

I have a Tassie Shield Shirt and a Tassie Nationals Shirt, both in 3XL. Am willing to swap with 2XL as I've lost weight :D . Plus if anyone wants any Tassie Shirt Swaps then contact me at [email protected]

Im pretty sure I have 2 NQ Shield shirts & 1 NQ Champ shirt... Dunno which is what size though Lol... I must check! Any takers just send me a message on here! Coolz!

Alicia!

I have one medium sheild shirt to swap and
I'd really like an NQ top

Kara-Jayde

i have:

2x x small newcastle superstrike shirts (1 intercentre, 1 training)

other possible small shirts, drop me a message or see me down there

GO NEWCASTLE AND NORTHERN NSW

mark berriman

hey, i have 2xL act & sothern sheild shirts and a L training shirt to swap.
Id love to swap with anyone sept tazzie or NQ cause i allready have one of those ta

Canna:silly:

hey, my bad i dont have a training shied top to swap and now i only have 1 L shield top to swap any body interested?
Canna:silly:

Hey there Playa i am interested in swaping shirts with you if that okay i have
2x shield shirts and 2x training shirts which i think are 3XL if u are interested. Ill leave a msg on here for u but i will email you as well.

hey any1

i have
1) XXL act and southern nsw traning shirt
1) XXL act and southern nsw shield shirt

if u wanna swap
email me on [email protected]
or write back to m eon total bowling

so cya lt8

Back
Top Bottom