She's Finally 18!!!

To Cassie-Leigh,

Happy 18th Birthday! I hope you have the best day! and have heaps of fun with Krissy and the gang that night going clubbing and gettin drunk off the planet! Also,I want to hear all about your presents you get:D hehe. too bad i have to wait another 2 years before i can go out with you two:p

Love always Jodes. xoxoxo

P.S ***************************** YOUUUUUUUU!:p

Whos 18? Miss Cassie Leigh

Miss Cassie Leigh Fagg is 18 today,

Happy birthday Cassie, it was a reasonably big night last night with the rain dance and the water sprinkler and all. We all had alot of fun.

Tonights even bigger!

Have fun and as always, Lick the bag

Wade.

Who's 18?? None other than Miss Cassie-Leigh

To our dear friend Cassie, ( The one who bought a card for herself )

Last night was so Jittabug! drinking, dancing, throwig up in a sink (Krissy) and punk rocking in the taxi home. It was fun and we all had a great time and that was meant to be the "small" night.

Happy Fecking B'day cant wait for tonight!

Love from Krissy and Wade

heyyy heyyy
happy freakin birthday
im the worst at writing stuff but... presents = cool. drinks = mega cool. partying = coolio cool. and the end
porto

To my favouritest cousin in the whole world,
Hmm.. What to say. Looks like I was actually wrong and you did really make it to being 18! :p Good to see you proved me wrong yet again...
I'm sorry I couldn't come out clubbing with you, but theres still plenty of time yet. We'll have to go out down in Melbourne or something if you come down to nationals in April with me.
Hope you have fun busting a move when you go out tonight (who goes out clubbing with their mum??!)
Umm... I can't really think of anything else to say except for...

What the feck bitch?! What kind of playa are you?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Ubby

Happy 18th Birthday Cassie!!! I hope that you have a great day and get many pressies from everyone. Have the time of you life when you go clubbing with all your friends...

See ya sometime soon somewhere in a bowling centre

Happy Birthday Cassie-Leigh

We hope you have a great day and enjoy clubbing cots it bloody awesome!! I'm sure Krissy will make it fun for you with your dances ;). Hope you got everything you wanted.

From Taya and Adam xoxo

Little Miss BETTY BOOP in the black dress.

Happy 18th, Have fun with Krissy your number 1 partner in crime tonight, and don't get into to much trouble.

Mumma H:p

Back
Top Bottom