Sharp Champion of Champions

well done to everyone that bowled! you're all champions! :D
It was also great to see all the high scores bowled, keep it up guys!

A big congrats to everyone who made the cut...the results got posted at the bowl and I had a quick squizz...it looked tight!!
Congrats to Belmo for his 300s over the weekend and taking it out...nice bowling! Keep it up for Rachuig.
Well Done everyone

Wel done to Belmo, winning? What else can he do hey?

And to my good mate Cow, topping qualifying over the two hand man himself and running an extremely good third!! Proving any critics he had wrong! Keep it all up mate!!

micky_macca said:
Wel done to Belmo, winning? What else can he do hey?
And to my good mate Cow, topping qualifying over the two hand man himself and running an extremely good third!! Proving any critics he had wrong! Keep it all up mate!!

what do you mean what else can he do? shouldnt it be what cant he do?;)

LOL

Congrats to all on what looked to be a great event. Especial well done to Porto on a great runner's-up performance and result in a very classy field. See you back at Werribee

well what can we say about this guy another win more 300's he must get sick of bowling by now but with a name like jason " god " belmonte its all just too easy for him you are a true champ congrats and from now on you only get 7 frames per game to give the other ppl a chance

well done to mello.. you champion.. what more do you wanna achieve this year? ayy.. haha.. um can i borrow 5 bucks..? :silly:

well done to all the other bowlers to.. and to Brendan Meads well done in your 300s.. i seem to have fallen asleep during the one today (sunday) but heard it was still great
and to jason belmonte.. nice 300 first game i missed that too.. but saw the second.. well done in the 300s and on winning..

Congratulations to Belmo & Mel on winning, It was a great weekend thankyou to everyone who made it possible!;)
4 300's were bowled... By 2 people:rolleyes: lol! Congrats to Belmo & Brendan both bowling 2 each!:p
Cheers Alicia!:cool:

Congratulations to the best two-handed bowler the world has ever seen - Jason Belmonte. You're a true sportsman and a great competitor. Very glad to see you take it out with the two 300's as well. It was great to watch you and pick things up off you when we bowled on the same pair, awesome experience. Such raw power! And yes, you certainly had lane 19 figured out...

Well done to everyone else as well, especially Porto - great effort all weekend. And to Brendan Meads - two 300's in one 2-day tournament is a massive achievement.

Tim Reichel.

Back
Top Bottom